Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2001 5:21:40 PM EDT
Has anybody else seen the parents of Chandra Levy (the missing Washington intern) on TV? Holy Christ.. Is her mother that stupid, or just on some serious meds? She answeres all questions with "Well, I don't know about that, but I am just hoping to have my daughter come home so we can complete our family". Christ. Why even interview her?!?

I feel sorry for them, and I seriously doubt the girl is alive. That Democratic congressman seems pretty fishy to me. I bet if Chandra Levy had been carrying a pistol, she would not be missing..

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#1]
What is it about single Jewish women, recently graduated from college, the daughters of doctors from California, coming to intern for the Federal Government in Washington DC , "hooking" up with Democrat politicians, and getting their names in the papers?  Or is it just coincidence?
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#2]
This guy is a Blue Dog democrat, considered conservative for all democrats.  Rides a harley,  and suppose to be a good person, until now.

He was part of the gang of five that tried to rid us of Willie Brown, didn't work.

This should be interesting, I don't think he did it, at this time.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.modbee.com/reports/levy/[/url]

It is the father that looks the most pathetic.  I would be upset too if I had a missing daughter, but "get a grip man".  My conspiracy detector went off, the moment I heard about it.  I figured she stumple upon some government wetworx and they disappeared her.  Then the story about the congressman came out.  Oh boy.

No tin foil hat here.  For real.  One of those Jeffrey Dalmer types probably got her.  Too bad she didn't have a gun.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:28:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Heard one of her girlfriends a few weeks back say she was also dating an
FBI agent..........
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By The Commissioner:
What is it about single Jewish women, recently graduated from college, the daughters of doctors from California, coming to intern for the Federal Government in Washington DC , "hooking" up with Democrat politicians, and getting their names in the papers?  Or is it just coincidence?
View Quote

She also has big hair and huge tits.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#6]
The evil Democrat conspiracy to seduce and destroy J.A.P.s strikes again.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#7]
The Mother is on serious medication and under
extreme stress. Try to imagine what she is going through. I wonder what committees the congressman sits on? It is very unlikely She will get her daughter back alive.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Somebody did this girl. There is definetly a Washington conection to her death. Yes, she is dead as Dillinger. No doubt.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:33:29 PM EDT
[#10]
The mother was on Bill O'Reilly today.  She basically said that the police are keeping it all hushed up.  The only information she gets about her daughter is from the newspaper/TV.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 10:26:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I saw the interview with her folks. They seemed like good, scared people. They said she'd never run away as a child and was very close to them. She left all her stuff packed by the door of her apartment. All she took were her keys. No drugs onboard. Said nothing unusual to friends. Cute as heck. To quote John Wayne "Do I have to draw you a picture....?!!"

She's dead.

That married Congressman boyfriend of hers better get his affairs in order pronto. M. O. M.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 1:12:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Update:  Chandra's mom now says Condit was knockin' boots with Chandra.  The Congressman is still denying it thru his lawyers, but they are using the slippery lawyer language.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Has anyone looked for a floater on Chappaquidick?
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#14]
The parents of this girl must be going through hell. They look like death warmed over. It's absolutely heartbreaking watching the emotion on their faces during the MSNBC interview.

I used to live in Modesto, and Condit was my congressman. He seemed like a straight shooter.

It may just be unfortunate coincidences, but it
sure smells like a cover up.

(edited for spelling)
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:23:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Condits' lawyer seems to be a typical slimy asswipe, trying to divert attention from the alledged affair and question why the supposed affair (which they deny) would have any bearing on the missing persons investigation.

What a dipshit! I'm no lawyer but even I can figure out the answer to that.

In his defense, Condit himself doesn't seem to be too slimy, but we all got bit with Clintons' behaviour.

Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:54:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
...."Well, I don't know about that, but I am just hoping to have my daughter come home so we can complete our family". Christ. Why even interview her?!?.....
View Quote

Yeah, I agree.  You would have to be a pretty heartless )#*#*%)(%& to turn their grief into a soundbite.  Maybe if she keeps saying the same thing over & over again, they'll leave her alone.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Condit is allegedly using campaign funds to pay for his lawyer in this case.

If it turns out to be true, he could be in serious trouble with the Fed. Campaign Finance laws.

However, he is a Democrat, so nothing should come of it, this is like noting that the Pope is Catholic. Do Democrats ever get nailed for misuse of re-election funds?
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#18]
New report:

Condit was also having an affair with a stewardess.  Rumor is that he broke of this affair after getting several phone calls from Chandra on a cell phone.

Either he is just really unlucky at cheating on his wife, or something is rotten in Denmark.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 5:16:03 AM EDT
[#19]
This poor girl is dead, either from a "cover up" type of deal, or from a run in with one of those sick perverts that seem to flock to DC every couple of years.........
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 8:31:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This poor girl is dead, either from a "cover up" type of deal, or from a run in with one of those sick perverts that seem to flock to DC every couple of years.........
View Quote

Surely you don't mean...the million whatever marchers!?![:0]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 8:46:16 PM EDT
[#21]
So, what's good on tv these days.  It is just another way to boost ratings without getting any real substance on anything these days.  If the media does not like you, they will bs it and make like important news.  All I can say is that the parents are bunch of dumb f&*ks.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 8:54:10 PM EDT
[#22]
[img]www.chandralevy.com/images/chandraemailflyer.jpg[/img]

If she would have been my gf this all would have never happened.

Oh ya, and she looks like Raven Richards.

[url]www.best.com/~priapic/other/ravenrichards.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 8:57:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Sorry bro, but chicks like that ONLY go after married Democratic Politians..

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Damn it, I am in the wrong party.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 9:16:57 PM EDT
[#25]
$40,000.00? Thats it!?! If I find her, I'm keepin her.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 1:50:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Condit now admits he broke off the "close friendship" with Levy the day before her disapperance.  She was reportedly upset, and he did not return her phone calls.  His wife was staying in his apartment that weekend.  Police also questioned the stewardess he was having the affair with.  They are trying to question his wife.

I think he is trying to point the finger at suicide.  The nature of her disappearance does not fit with suicide.  She did not leave a note, and did not take her purse or anything.  Maybe the wife killed her, and he is covering it up.
[url]dailynews.yahoo.com/h/abc/20010628/pl/levy_update010628_1.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 4:43:02 PM EDT
[#27]
I think she overheard a conversation she wasn't supposed to know about, let alone hear any of it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 4:55:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
[img]www.chandralevy.com/images/chandraemailflyer.jpg[/img]

If she would have been my gf this all would have never happened.

Oh ya, and she looks like Raven Richards.

[url]www.best.com/~priapic/other/ravenrichards.html[/url]
View Quote

Guess what, Imbrogbuddy?  I worked for the agency that she interned at.   If she had just hooked up with me, this would have never happened.  She definately appears to be a cutie, but from my own personal experience, women who work for that agency are psychos, women trolling for a husband (or usually a "significant other") or women who live their lives in the pursuit of dominating males in a position of forced submissiveness.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup, coverup,

Oh, sorry, my keyboard got stuck there...

Condit has never once said these words:

"I had absolutely nothing to do with the girl's disappearance, I don't know what happened to her."

Instead, he uses misdirection and double-talk.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#30]
I'd do her, nice looking boobies.

Either a suicide or a Condit assisted suicide.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 12:51:02 PM EDT
[#31]
What do Komrade Kondit and Kennedy have in Kommon????? (Other than alphabet kinships)

To reiterate the obvious, IF she had been armed....

Did we ever get the definition of what 'is' is???
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd do her, nice looking boobies.

Either a suicide or a Condit assisted suicide.
View Quote

What he said and man those be some SERIOUS HEADLAMPS!
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:11:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Did Ms.Levy ever meet Teddy Kennedy???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top