Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 2:51:39 AM EDT
I want to get in the fun...mapquest tells me its nine hours to Covington, KY which is on the southern Ohio border.  I just don't know where to head from there, are we all meeting at one place or have I been left out again?    ....I'll bring donuts!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:00:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:06:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Step 1:  Just stop at the Kentucky border, and watch for a caravan of hybrid-electric cars.

Step 2:  Follow said caravan until you reach a lonely stretch of highway.

Step 3:  Reach out with your Tazer, and show them why Hybrid cars should not be hit by high voltage at highway speeds.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:11:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I think it begins in their head.  Does that make them bi-polar?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:13:12 AM EDT
[#4]
In their dreams
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:13:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Underground?

That's what their website used to say!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:27:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Here's an open invite to the libs to start their civil war in Defiance County. I'm sure Sheriff Westrick will just fall in love with ya'.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:29:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I think they're starting to back down now that they're faced with making good on their word.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:41:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I heard the democraps are going to attack bulletfest next year....
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:42:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I want to get in the fun...mapquest tells me its nine hours to Covington, KY which is on the southern Ohio border.  I just don't know where to head from there, are we all meeting at one place or have I been left out again?    ....I'll bring donuts!!!!

I worked in Covington for several months.  Make sure to secure one of the hills overlooking the city when you get there.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:43:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Step 1:  Just stop at the Kentucky border, and watch for a caravan of hybrid-electric cars.

Step 2:  Follow said caravan until you reach a lonely stretch of highway.

Step 3:  Reach out with your Tazer, and show them why Hybrid cars should not be hit by high voltage at highway speeds.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:44:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Donuts???? woohoo!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:47:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Does anyone know WHERE in Ohio DU's 'civil war' will start?

Yes,
They will start by burning and looting their own neigborhoods.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:49:34 AM EDT
[#13]
I live in Cuyahoga county.  

All you guys are going to have to wait until I run out of ammo...

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:49:44 AM EDT
[#14]
They're welcome to start it outside my house.  In the words of their leader "Bring it on..."

Campy can bring some of his "toys" to help out.

- CD
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:28:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Definately up north. Southern Ohio is what carried Bush here. Cincinnati is one of the biggest Republican metro areas in the US. Bush raised more money per capita here than anywhere else.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:33:30 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
cuyahoga county.

a wellfare shithole.

franklin county.

another welfare shithole.

I cant comment on Cuyahoga County - but Franklin County is well contained.  Columbus Ohio (Franklin County)  is ringed by some of the most conservative suburbs in Ohio, and perhaps the nation. They spill over into HEAVILY Red counties like Fairfield and Delaware (one of the fastest growing counties in the nation, #1 in Ohio by far) where R-pubs rarely run opposed.  The remaining counties are very red as well and continue to gain population.  Most folks with good sense left Columbus proper years ago, but theres still stragglers.

BTW Palau voted yesterday as well (er..the day before) Polycarp Basilius ( I shit you not - pro development rich guy)  couldnt defeat Tommy. The good news? No political parties so no civil wars - hehe well theres no guns either.

Luck
Alac
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:35:32 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
cuyahoga county.

a wellfare shithole.

franklin county.

another welfare shithole.

Yep. Those are two that come to mind.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:37:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:47:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Those fuckers only think they want to start a civil war here.

My only hope is that if they start, Sheriff Dan Beck (Allen Co.) takes a long nap and lets us handle the situation properly.  

They want to scream "red-neck" - hows about we let 'em see some?

Civil war my ass.....

They're emotional and stupid, but they aren't suicidal...

LMAO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top