Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2004 2:24:27 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x1929711

F*CK AMERICA

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=203x9908

How do you feel living in Nazi Germany?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=105&topic_id=1929577&mesg_id=1929577

**VENT HERE** No Judgments.

Boy, I sure want to join up with them. So inspiring.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:28:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I like how they are now calling all of us bible thumpers.  I have been called a lot a names, but not a bible thumper.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:30:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm a bible thumping, redneck, nazi.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:39:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I'm one of those athiest, bible-thumper, union employees.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:42:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I like how they are now calling all of us bible thumpers.  I have been called a lot a names, but not a bible thumper.

Who gives a rats ass what they think/say/do? They LOST!!!! Lettem vent all they want, Kerry got BEAT!!! GWB got voted in with the HIGHEST popular vote in history. Dispute that you liberal pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:42:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yep, and we are 51% of the nation!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:09:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:11:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, and we are 51% of the nation!!!

PROUD of it, baby!

Zig Heil!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:14:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Thats just too funny.  They cannot admit defeat, even though they will have to.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:19:23 AM EDT
[#9]
U know what I think of America?

YOu have shit beer and you have John Kerry and Hitlery and stuff and most of you cant hold your beer!  And it sounds like you have alot of "homies" and "gangstas" and alot of the damn rap music comes from the US!

Other than that its A OK!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:22:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

YOu have shit beer and you have John Kerry and Hitlery and stuff and most of you cant hold your beer!  And it sounds like you have alot of "homies" and "gangstas" and alot of the damn rap music comes from the US!

At least we still have our guns!!!

<sorry - couldn't resist>

Our brothers in Oz are OK by me too....
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:32:21 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

At least we still have our guns!!!

<sorry - couldn't resist>

Our brothers in Oz are OK by me too....

Your gun laws make me jealous

Oh yeah, and you produced 50 cent, which has forever ruined my nickname cos everyone called me "Fitty" on chat...DAMN HIM!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:33:53 AM EDT
[#12]
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=203x10240

back and think, "What was wrong with those people?" But I've learned that there are some people I considered friends that I'm too uncomfortable to even be around. I'm afraid of being wounded by almost everyone.

America has taken a huge swing to the right. The Christian Evangelicals, the homo-phobes, the Islamphobes, they have the power to elect a President. I felt ill this morning when I turned on the TV. Isn't good supposed to truimph???

I can truly see how people like Hitler rose to power. George W Bush is the worst President in American history and he was just re-elected...criminal.

I can't believe Bushitler and the rethuglicans have stolen another election. Those goddam fascist pieces of shit.

"The people have spoken and they are truely bastards."

This country worships anti-intellectualism so half the people pick someone just like them, below average.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:07:53 AM EDT
[#13]
This just in.... Nasa has reported severe shoreline erosion on both seacoasts.
Apparently massive quantities of sand have found their way into vaginas all
over the nation. In other news, PRESIDENT BUSH..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top