Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 2:06:51 AM EDT
Since the old one got trashed for some reason I thought it would be nice to have another grand central area to gather and share info. CNN.com and foxnews.com seem to be dead, just having the same results over and over. I have not slept a wink this night and it is 9 after 6 am here. If anyone else is still here chime in.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:09:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I slept like a baby, thinking it would be all good when I woke up.

Guess I woke up too early.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:12:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Little to no news on any of my local radio stations. I don't want to turn the TV on as Baby Evil is sleeping.

Mostly, I'm getting my election news from ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:12:54 AM EDT
[#3]
im going to bed. the news websites are saying it could take days. Ill see yaw next maybe around 2 or 3 o clock pm. goodnight. morning, whatever.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:13:48 AM EDT
[#4]
It's all good.

Bush won.

Kerry is a bitch and will recount Ohio.... But that that doesn't mean much except that Kerry is a bitch and will recount Ohio.

Did I mention that President Bush won?

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:15:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, I slept a bit - but I head in for work in about 10 minutes.

I see it appears Kerry will follow in Gore's pathetic footsteps.

Honestly, I hope they make a big deal about counting EVERY vote.  This way, nobody can claim otherwise.

The recounts in FLorida last time made little blurbs buried in the back of papers that nobody read except us.  This allowed the majority of morons to believe Michael Moore when he said that Gore won the recounts.  An absolute lie, but the sheeple eat that shit up.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, all talk about getting rid of the electoral college will dry up now, now that the Democrats have such a loss in the popular vote.  This is a GOOD thing for the republic.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:16:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:20:31 AM EDT
[#7]

AR15.com to DUh: It SUCKS to be you! Buttholes!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:21:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It's all good.

Bush won.

Kerry is a bitch and will recount Ohio.... But that that doesn't mean much except that Kerry is a bitch and will recount Ohio.

Did I mention that President Bush won?

Agreed on all counts.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:21:59 AM EDT
[#9]
DUr's are crying like a bunch of little vagina heads.  My mom wakes up a 7am I'm gonna call her then and rub it in!   She has her entire house wallpapered in Kerry signs and she disowned me when she found out I wouldn't be voting for Kerry.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:29:40 AM EDT
[#10]
What tickles me(beyond GW winning) is how all these 527 orgs, George Soros, Hollyweird pukes and whoever else. poured all that money, work, sweat and blood into this election . And all they end up with is to be on the LOSING side. These dweebs out spent the GOP many times, wasted all that  money and effort for no return. LOL!

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:33:29 AM EDT
[#11]
When will you guys learn to take off the day after the election? lol  I think I dozed in the chair here for a few, but I'm still hanging in there at 5:30 am or so local time...

I was VERY proud of my 17 yr-old son, who showed an amazing interest in this election and stayed up with me until 1 or so, he'll be waking up soon for school.

My belief is that, when the smoke all clears today, all doubts and challenges to President Bush will be withdrawn.  The ballot counts are too clear.  The facts will overcome the Dims' 'emotions' about losing and they'll have no choice but to concede...

Of course I could be completely wrong, but I hope not!

ETA: I just read what I wrote and its bullshite to think the Dims would do the honorable thing - of course they'll bitch and scream and piss their pants for as long as anyone will listen.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:22:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top