Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 11:16:45 PM EDT
Ohio is "still in play" until the lawyers get done, according to the Dems, with the numbers being 51/48 and a spread of around 125,000 +++.

Well Michigan is actually closer, 48/51 with Kerry only up by 80,000 and shrinking as rural votes trickle in.

Should we play the Democrat game and claim disenfranchisement and demand recount of all votes, including blanks ballots that somebody maybe thought about voting on?

I know it's good to keep the high ground but the fuckers want to sue now everytime an election is within 5%.  Maybe a dose of their own medicine would slap 'em down.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the dems should only get to recount Texas and Alaska.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely not.  Keeping the high ground turned a lot of democrats to the Republican party in 02, and now.  I think that anyone with a few working brain cells can see that Bush has won, and will win the election over and over again each time it goes to recount/court.  All it does is make the liberals look bad.  We definately do not want to jump into the boat with them.

Just my $.02
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:25:29 PM EDT
[#3]
If those fuckers want to recount Ohio then by god recount the other 49!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top