Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 10:33:34 PM EDT
So once again it's been massively reaffirmed that the American public doesn't want your party in charge of the White House, the Senate, the House, or the governorships of the states.  So what can you do to retain the few remaining shreds of dignity your party has left?  Sue!  Challenge the results of an election you've obviously lost by over 3 million votes, announce it when you look like you just got done bawling your little sissy eyes out, and then stand out on the stage and try and pump up an obviously unenthusiastic crowd.

Fuck these jackholes.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Makes me wanna drive out to liberal Beantown with a fucking megaphone and laugh as loud as I can down every street in the city<naked>..... I don't have to work tomorrow..Heheheh

Edited to add.. Fucking Jackholes
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:44:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm surprized the dems weren't crying, because they got their freakin asses kicked all over the place. I'm from ohio, and the lead now is about 125,000 votes, with ALL outstanding votes coming from HIGHLY republican counties.

For the dems to even consider any lawsuits, just make them look even worse. They are pathetic. IMHO, i think what put kerry under in ohio, is when he went goose hunting. What a joke. I think that just solidified what all the leaners suspected: That he will do or say whatever it took to get their votes. Backfired, and now Kerry will be sitting his ass on his couch, and worse yet, it will be beside that ugly mutt of a wife he has. He can have the money, It's not worth it for a woman that looks like her.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top