Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 9:44:45 PM EDT
If Bush wins and the problems of International terrorism and the problems of the insurgents and terrorists in Iraq continue they will blame it on Bush.  If Kerry won and the problems continued (which they would) it might kick some sense into some peoples asses.  They might finally understand it is an "us against them" type thing.  The Islamic fundamentalists hate all Westerners.  They cannot be appeased.  Of course they would still blame anything on Bush.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:45:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope. Bush is better. Next thread.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#2]
next thread +1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Somehow,  I don't think another 9/11-type event on American soil will do much to sway anybody at this point.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:48:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If Bush wins and the problems of International terrorism and the problems of the insurgents and terrorists in Iraq continue they will blame it on Bush.  If Kerry won and the problems continued (which they would) it might kick some sense into some peoples asses.  They might finally understand it is an "us against them" type thing.  The Islamic fundamentalists hate all Westerners.  They cannot be appeased.  Of course they would still blame anything on Bush.

Delete this thread please!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:51:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Ahw come on guys, let's discuss this rationally:

Kerry is a better president because if things get worse, we can say I told you so.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Kerry would definitly be better as S*(kin my D1(k
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:52:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Delete this thread please!!!!!

Why do you want to delete this thread?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#10]
ScoutOutthe boards on Arfcom and see if the pickings are ripe?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:54:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Kerry is a better president because if things get worse, we can say I told you so.

you can say that when we lose our gun rights..
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about right now, when you have gun priveledges, not rights.  I TOLD YOU SO!

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

He's right though. If Kerry DOES get it (by who knows how), and we have terrorist attacks on our soil, we can fully blame his dumbass for not protecting us. "I told you so" over and over because he's a fucktard who don't got the minerals to deal with the world as it is.

Though that's hardly as good as keeping what a good president we already have.

Anyways, I understand the point, and it's an insignificant consolation prize to the Presidency.

-U-
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:58:57 PM EDT
[#14]
The street lights are on. You should go home, your Mom is looking for you.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about right now, when you have gun priveledges, not rights.  I TOLD YOU SO!

?? Put the pipe down man
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I definitely don't want to lose my gun rights but I'm thinking about our country.  All these people are voting for Kerry because they think Bush is to blame for everything.  If Kerry were to win and the attacks continued and they would...they might get some realism in their mindsets.  I don't want the attacks to continue but they will no matter who the President is.  But for some reason Libs think John Kerry is some type of hero that can muster international support.  He isn't and nothing would be changed by his election.  His election would force people to face reality despite their partisan politics.  BTW I voted for Bush.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#17]
ScoutOut

Your village called. They're missing their idiot....
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:06:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Most of this Bush bashing I think doesnt come from most of the American people... Its mostly the Majorily biased news media, if you look at the popular vote right now Bush is ahead 3 MILLION votes!!!  so fuck the Bush bashers!`
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:18:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I definitely don't want to lose my gun rights but I'm thinking about our country.  All these people are voting for Kerry because they think Bush is to blame for everything.  If Kerry were to win and the attacks continued and they would...they might get some realism in their mindsets.  I don't want the attacks to continue but they will no matter who the President is.  But for some reason Libs think John Kerry is some type of hero that can muster international support.  He isn't and nothing would be changed by his election.  His election would force people to face reality despite their partisan politics.  BTW I voted for Bush.

These things will never happen. Emotional voters never resort to logic.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Nope. Bush is better. Next thread.

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:20:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SCOTUS is too important to leave to an asshat like sKerry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top