Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 9:24:44 PM EDT
...dipshits.

You 3rd party dumbasses voted for Kerry and you didn't even realize it.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Samething in the Gov. race in Washington.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:31:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, the fat lady ain't singin in Nevada yet... so shut yer piehole till it's over.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh, according to foxnews.com, Kerry has 246,905 and Bush has 244,506.  Badnarik has 1,763 votes.  Add all of those to Bush and he's still behind Kerry.  Take Nader out of the picture, and Kerry wins handily.  But do not fret, only 41% of precints are reporting right now.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:39:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Fox news said that Clark County (Las Vegas / Democratic stronghold) was reported first and that the remaining votes should heavily favor Bush.  I think he'll get it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
...dipshits.

No they voted for thrid party candidates.  Even if it resulted in Kerry getting elected, they didnt vote for him.  When you vote for any Republican, no matter how bad, you do not encourage the party to front better candidates.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Local news is reporting less than a thousand vote spread here in NV, 50% precincts reporting.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...dipshits.

No they voted for thrid party candidates.  Even if it resulted in Kerry getting elected, they didnt vote for him.  When you vote for any Republican, no matter how bad, you do not encourage the party to front better candidates.

On the Nevada ballot:

UN   NONE OF THESE CANDIDATES   2,314   1%    

WTF is wrong with these people?

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Less than 1,000 votes now and Kerry's lead is constantly shrinking.  Chin up, boys!

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:08:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
...dipshits.

On the Nevada ballot:

UN   NONE OF THESE CANDIDATES   2,314   1%    

WTF is wrong with these people?

"None of the above" should be on every ballot.  Dont sell out your and vote for a candidate you dont really support. Or more importantly, doesnt really support you.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:11:07 PM EDT
[#10]
AP is now reporting Bush in the lead, but no numbers.  Fox shows he is leading 281,385 to 276,252.

As I said, Chin up boys!  It's only getting better.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:28:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Bush now up 311000 to 301000!!!

65% precincts reporting
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Current stats from CNN show Bush leading by 13k votes with 80% reporting
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:52:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey Gonzo!  Where'd you go buddy?  I got's a hot plate of crow for ya here!  It's getting cold!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:28:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey, Mr. Gonzo, shut up.

I'm one of the thirteen hundred who 'blew my vote' by voting for a third-party candidate. Frankly, I'm surprised that more than three of us here in the Great State of Nevada had the spine to go ahead and vote for ol' Badnarik. I voted my head and my heart and cast my lot for the candidate that best represents me. I've no love lost for Bush, but I really do not wish to see that used car salesman from Massachusetts sleaze his way into the White House.

If enough people had the wherewithal to vote for a third-party candidate, then we might actually be able to defeat this broken, inept, impotent Two-Party System in which we live.

(and besides, Kerry is losing by 20,000 votes as of this writing. Do you take your crow with ketchup or tabasco?)
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:04:29 AM EDT
[#17]
I wish I could have known that AR was going to go to Bush so well, so that I could have voted for Badnarik like I wanted to.  I salute you people whose perseverance did not waiver in the last moments...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:28:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Bush
(Incumbent)
388,963 51% 5
  Kerry
368,458 48% 0
SWEET!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:41:41 AM EDT
[#19]
NV Governor Guinn said that Washoe was the last county to report in.

Bush won by some 20,000 votes.  Rural NV pulls through for the president.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

"None of the above" should be on every ballot.  Dont sell out your and vote for a candidate you dont really support. Or more importantly, doesnt really support you.

that's right, vote for some 1% guy that you will never hear from again, who is even a wacko in his own party.   Meanwhile you give the chance for fxvcxvxvfsfsdsfsd to win and appoint 3-4 new supreme court justices.  

moron.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#21]
It is wasting your vote on a third party candidate, if there is no hope they will be elected. Ross Perot was at least potentially a contender, and he pretty well cost the first Bush the election VS. Clinton. If voting for him was not a waste, you are kidding yourself. Old man Bush was not our friend, Clinton was an outright enemy and a disgrace that will mar our history forever.
There is a difference between selling your soul and voting for the lesser of two evils. Your vote is precious, and there were two clear choices in this election.
If you fall into the afraid of guns, wanna marry another man, smoke pot,leave us at the mercy of foreign powers and hate having GOD referenced anywhere, then Kerry was your guy.
If you wanna strong kick ass and take names America that doesn't bow to any power on this earth, believe that being gay is not ok ( be as gay as you want, just don't try to tell me it's normal), and is not afraid to let people worship as they see fit, then Bush is your guy.
Voting for anyone else IS a waste of your vote, the same as if you had given yourself a prostate exam (and took pics) at the poll.

There is the reality (and that reality is that my beloved Nevada is gonna go blue, thanks to the influx of jackasses in Clark county) and the fantasy of voting your conscience, which is a luxury that we cannot afford in this day.

MeanSteve, bring me some pizza!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#22]
and in the end NV is red
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
and in the end NV is red

Yes, but Las Vegas is obviously a serious problem.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
It is wasting your vote on a third party candidate, if there is no hope they will be elected.

It is wasting your vote on the republican, if he is a RINO.  You only encourage the party to front more RINOs.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:42:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Unfortunately, Las Vegas Metro area is comprised mostly of former Californians and New Yorkers.....therein lies the problem!!!!  I'm am an ex-Californian AND a career firefighter but voted for Bush.  Couldn't follow the union crap on this one.  Also of note, most of the Firefighters I know despise Kerry and most of the ones who voted for Kerry did so only to support the union endorsement.  Nevada....land of good hunting, evil black rifles (I have 6 and counting) and class III weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Go Team America.....screw the liberals!  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is wasting your vote on a third party candidate, if there is no hope they will be elected.

It is wasting your vote on the republican, if he is a RINO.  You only encourage the party to front more RINOs.

Damn straight.  One reason Bush is such a wimp on economic issues is that the RP felt they had to cater to the Dems to win.  They don't see that they lose more conservative voters by spending like a drunken sailor in a whorehouse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top