Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 8:13:58 PM EDT
I've got a load of audit work for compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley statute so I can't stay up all night.  Anyone else in the same boat?  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've got a load of audit work for compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley statute so I can't stay up all night.  Anyone else in the same boat?  

Sarbane who?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to work tomorrow if that's what you mean
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:15:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sarbane who?

Oxley
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#4]
We dedicated 3 weeks to completing all of our required SOX-04 documentation and audits back in August.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:17:06 PM EDT
[#5]
you better do a good job or we'll all report you to Elliott!!  lol - he has been on such a mission lately i would not be surprised to see him filing suits in VA as well!!

lol

it is actually really simple - Just Cross the I's and Dot the T's

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top