Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 7:47:05 PM EDT
???
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The Avila's and staff don't do that here.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:48:05 PM EDT
[#2]
no

so far we are relativly troll free.

they are infested.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#3]
No, I have never seen us to ban someone just for differing, like they do, it's actually part of their board rules that dissent is not permitted.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope not. I don't want this place to be as uptight and restrictive as that f^&%$# place.

Let them come.

If they want to debate, we will debate in an open, honest, and sometime intellectual way.

If they want to flame, bring it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#5]
there are no Duers here, they really can't stand up most of their arguements so they go off to where they can circle jerk each other.  

Ohh.. <slurrrrrrrpppp>  Karl Rove is UBL.  <sluuurrrpppp>  you're so smart, Du2345, <sluuuuuuuurrrrrp>  Why don't the republicans get it?  <sluuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp>  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:50:30 PM EDT
[#7]
[shaggy]Like, what are they gonna saaaay maaaaaan?[shaggy]

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:50:31 PM EDT
[#8]
lolol

I just hope all my xxx posts get counted later - I am gonna get to the 1000+ in one night at this rate!!

their whole board iis full of trolls now - just go read - too damn funny
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Heeeeeeheeeeeheeeeheeeeeee!

Uh, nope.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Violate the COC too much and you will eventually get banned.

Doesn't matter where you came from though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#11]
If we were cyanide would be long gone.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#12]
lol

these guys are killing me!!

Scoopie (xxx posts)  Tue Nov-02-04 08:33 PM
Response to Reply #5

24. I'm in tears

I don't want to have to move - but this election shows me I have to.
I'm a single Mom. I have no child support. Immigration courts won't rule on the ex (he's Arabic) so he can get a job and the state courts won't make him pay. I'm going into debt up to my ears.
I have a college education and I'm making $20,000 a year, with a son to support.
I'm moving, too. To Pennsylvania, where I have friends.
If Shrub wins, my house - that I love and needs work that I can't possibly afford to do - will go on the market. I'm tired of the rednecks. I fought the good fight. They won. I'm high-tailing it outta here.
Besides, I will never marry again down here. I do want to marry again. But, not anyone I've met down here. Jeesch.

(Note: my ex is from another country. That tells you what pickings I have down here).

My son, who is FIVE years old, begged me tonight when Tennessee turned "red," to move to a "blue" state. He's FIVE. He has more reasoning ability that the president. Did I mention that he's FIVE?

I apologize. The South has no real news. No real identification but to be stupid. It's what we're taught.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
there are no Duers here, they really can't stand up most of their arguements so they go off to where they can circle jerk each other.  

Ohh.. <slurrrrrrrpppp>  Karl Rove is UBL.  <sluuurrrpppp>  you're so smart, Du2345, <sluuuuuuuurrrrrp>  Why don't the republicans get it?  <sluuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp>  

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#14]
The ability to deal with truth is a good test of character. Hence the reason "nonconformists" get shut out over there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top