Quoted:
assholes, plain and simple.

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]
And this suprises you, how?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:08:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like bush will win by 200k votes + anyway, so they can eat a dick.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#5]
theres a shock
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#6]
no linky??
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:09:01 PM EDT
[#7]
If it is as it seems, I myself do think that it is imperative that mailed ballots be counted, if the margin is short.  To want these ballots counted does not make the ACLU assholes.  Would you not want YOUR vote to count?

And yes, I generally DO think the ACLU are assholes, but maybe not in THIS case.  Let's not let our desire for Bush to win cloud our fairness, folks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:09:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Why couldnt they file the suit this morning? Because if Kerry were winning they would never try to do it because some of those ballots could tip the scale back to bush. Now that they are in trouble they are pulling the cheat card. Plain and simple, they are losing - and they know it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If it is as it seems, I myself do think that it is imperative that mailed ballots be counted, if the margin is short.  To want these ballots counted does not make the ACLU assholes.  Would you not want YOUR vote to count?

And yes, I generally DO think the ACLU are assholes, but maybe not in THIS case.  Let's not let our desire for Bush to win cloud our fairness, folks.

Except that John FUCKING Kerry has announced if there are ANY RECOUNTS, he's going to name a cabinet and simply presume the win.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Looks like bush will win by 200k votes + anyway, so they can eat a dick.

+1

Margin is now over 300k for Bush...with Dade and Broward almost all in...barring "holdback" fraud by the Dems (still a possibility, though not likely given the margin), Bush carries Florida easily.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Dont listen to camp troll
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except that John FUCKING Kerry has announced if there are ANY RECOUNTS, he's going to name a cabinet and simply presume the win.

Ninja....you are drinking aren't you??
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:13:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ninja....you are drinking aren't you??

Oh, oh yeah, I guess I *AM* drinking!

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#14]
All this is going to do is give sKerry the chance to tie up the election with bullshit recounts!!!

Get ready for the BULLSHIT !!! Motherfuckers
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You may not like what I said, but a troll I am not.  Been here almost since the beginning, so kiss my ass.  If you disagree, post something constructive to that fact, snappy.  Otherwise, shut it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Always falling back on lawsuits. I'd at least like to see something original, if only just once.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Sheesh, he's no troll. Lighten up, Francis.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead and file it last week.  Worthless bastards.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Always falling back on lawsuits. I'd at least like to see something original, if only just once.

Well, they are the American Communist Lawyers Union.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Won't work.  Bush is winning now by over 300K votes.  The ACLU can fuck off.

They lose...and so does Kerry.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top