Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 6:13:29 PM EDT
I went over the states, and all the states that Kerry is leading amount to only 197 electoral votes.  For the states that aren't reporting yet, I just went with what should be assumed (such as California, Washington, Oregon, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, etc. going for Kerry).

EDITED:  Went through the numbers again, more carefully, and Kerry's numbers come out to 228 votes.

EDITED AGAIN:  If I add states that are going for Bush but might and/or historically have gone for democrats (I'm adding New Hamshire, Michigan, New Mexico and Wisconsin), he gets 264.

IT'S LOOKING GOOD!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going 313/225 Bush.

Okay the west is just speculation. And there have been a few surprises so far this evening!

Can we call this a landslide?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]
PA is catching up!  It was around 35% Bush and 65% Kerry, now it's 40% Bush and 59% Kerry!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Now it's 58% to 41.3%.

Oh, and shameless bump.

EDITED:

Now 57-42!  Bush is moving up!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Just remember if Bushy-Bush comes in below 270 electoral college, the whole matter goes to the House of Representatives for ratification, the Reps break up state by state and submit their votes on behalf of their state.

This can be a good thing since the Republicans control the House soundly, the bad side next congressional election they might not because the Dems will be pissed and know they can beat local races for re-election of House members and they will go for them with a vengeance next year if the house re-elects Bush!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:12:36 PM EDT
[#5]
WIth the states that CNN has called for Bush, plus Ohio, Florida, Michigan and Arizona, Bush gets

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:22:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Bush is catching up in MI...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top