Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 5:33:34 PM EDT
With the ammount of gun owners and sportsman in this state it shouldn't even be this close.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#1]
not all vote with their guns in mind.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
With the ammount of gun owners and sportsman in this state it shouldn't even be this close.

Philly, Erie, and Pittsburg rule. I live in Susquehanna County, we went red in '00 and will again tonite.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

We have over 1.3 million hunters in this state, it would be nice to see them vote.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Something very strange is going on in PA-----both Bush and Spector are losing badly so far,,,,so much so that I cannot help but wonder if some good ol' fraud is going on.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Too many of them are old deer hunter bolt action union farts. Might as well not even call some of them gun owners.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Something very strange is going on in PA-----both Bush and Spector are losing badly so far,,,,so much so that I cannot help but wonder if some good ol' fraud is going on.

Relax.  Most of the precincts reporting thus far have been in Philly and the surrounding areas.  Click on CNN's map it'll show which counties are not even started to be counted yet.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#7]
A lot of those hunters also work in union shops and still vote the way Jimmy Hoffa jr. tell then to.

Burl1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Relax.  Most of the precincts reporting thus far have been in Philly and the surrounding areas.

Point taken.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#9]
What's the problem? Kerry's a sportsman and a hunter. I saw it on TV.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We have over 1.3 million hunters in this state, it would be nice to see them vote.

How many union members?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
A lot of those hunters also work in union shops and still vote the way Jimmy Hoffa jr. tell then to.

Burl1

I'm a union guy and I don't listen to what they tell me about who to vote for.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#12]
HELP US, get rid of Philthydelphia, Pocono Lake, Pittsburg and F"N RENDELL
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:43:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How many union members?

A shit load.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#14]
In my union the majority are hunters and NRA members, yet the union endorses Kerry. Most of the guys in my particular shop are very vocally for Bush, however.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#15]
It's not so much the hunters as it is the fucking geris and the ghettos.  The AARP crowd is selling us down the drain for their fucking meds.

They drive $150,000 RVs all over the country but bitch about a dollar ot two raise in copay.  The the ghettos - by hook or by crook.

I am ready to move to southern Indiana.  I was there for a class in early Oct.  Even the democrats are conservative.

If PA goes sKerry, I am ashamed of my state.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#16]
So am I, (union that is) there are about 125 union members at my work and I don't know of any Kerry supporters there but Hoffa was here in the Pittsburgh area the other day and had a large turnout. I still think a lot of union guys vote Dem. just because their father did in the 60's.

Burl1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#17]
There was an exit poll on tonight from Ohio, where a full 38% of 'gun owners' voted for Kerry.

Didn't specify if the gang-bangers were counted as gun owners.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#18]
5 words

Philly, Pittsburgh, and their suburbs.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I talked to 3 people today who didn't vote. One of them is an avid hunter, been out hunting almost every day. Said he didn't like either candidate. The other two sheeple just didn't seem to care. This is a sad state of affairs when I hear that.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Joe Hoeffel wants to ban blackpowder firearms.

CRC
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Only the city precints have tallied their votes. Click on CNNs PA County map. It looks just like the Red and Blue US map from 2000. i.e. the center of the state goes conservative. Philadelphia and Pittsburgh go Democrap.

PA county voting map
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top