BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 2:13:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate the fucker!

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I shudder the thought of John Stewart being trusted by anyone.  What an Ass.  hink

Semper Fi
Shooter
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:19:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Um, remember the source:  The SF Chronicle.  Liberal la-la land central.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Jon Stewart is a liberal, and an effective 'soft sell' of everything Kerry and Michael Moore believe in. He does it with humor, and takes tiny shots at his own team to preserve a veneer of fairness.

Patronize him at your own risk.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:43:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Jon Stewart is a liberal, and an effective 'soft sell' of everything Kerry and Michael Moore believe in. He does it with humor, and takes tiny shots at his own team to preserve a veneer of fairness.

Patronize him at your own risk.

I used to watch the Daily Show all the time. But I turn it off the second it comes on now due to John Stewart. He pretends to be fair and honest but its all an act.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top