Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#2]
[golfclap]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:30:14 PM EDT
[#3]
when it works it's great
when the guy pulls the little kid out of the window and they both hit the ground it kind of sucks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody else want to negotiate?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#5]
But couldn't this have been resolved with more talking?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Those Chinese HRT dudes rock!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Heh...heh...heh.  Well...that certainly is one good way to end it.  

I remember the [true] story of how the KGB handled a hostage situation back during the Carter Administration.  Remember how fucked up the Middle East was then?  Think Beirut.

One day, some raghead terrorists put the habeous grabbus on two members of the Soviet legation in Beirut.  This was just one of many such incidents during this time frame.  The BGs were operating virtually without fear and snatching up westerners all the time, then killing them and posting pics or vids.

Anyway....the KGB reacted quickly and decisively.  They went out and grabbed up a relative of one of the terror boyz.  They sent him back in a day or so to his terrorist family...or should I say pieces of him.  Along with the dead guy the KGB sent a clearly worded warning that they KNEW where the terrorists AND THEIR FAMILIES lived and that unless their two Soviet citizens were immediately released, certain of those family members were going to turn up missing.  They assured the ragheads that they were NOT the Americans and thus constrained by any silly ethics or morals against direct and extremely prejudicial actions.

The two Soviet citizens were released the next day...unharmed.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:41:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#9]
"I have 3 demands or I'll kill the boy!"

BANG !!

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:43:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I remember the [true] story of how the KGB handled a hostage situation back during the Carter Administration.  Remember how fucked up the Middle East was then?  Think Beirut.

One day, some raghead terrorists put the habeous grabbus on two members of the Soviet legation in Beirut.  This was just one of many such incidents during this time frame.  The BGs were operating virtually without fear and snatching up westerners all the time, then killing them and posting pics or vids.

Anyway....the KGB reacted quickly and decisively.  They went out and grabbed up a relative of one of the terror boyz.  They sent him back in a day or so to his terrorist family...or should I say pieces of him.  Along with the dead guy the KGB sent a clearly worded warning that they KNEW where the terrorists AND THEIR FAMILIES lived and that unless their two Soviet citizens were immediately released, certain of those family members were going to turn up missing.  They assured the ragheads that they were NOT the Americans and thus constrained by any silly ethics or morals against direct and extremely prejudicial actions.

excellent.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:45:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

God bless the KGB.... Kind of..... Well, you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#12]
OUTSTANDING!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:48:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:53:00 PM EDT
[#14]
EXCELLENT!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I love Luc Besson's movies!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

As it should be. Would the muslims do any less?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Cool.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
You would have our own LE do this?  

WACO...........................RUBY RIDGE
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Believe it or not, that guy was actually alive when they got him to the morge or hospital....i have forgot which they took him to.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:09:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Really cuts down on court costs
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:12:23 PM EDT
[#22]
That's crazy.  They should have consulted with the EU and the UN and conducted a poll on what action should be taken.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#23]
They would have decided to give in to all the demands and let him kill the kid anyway ...just for good faith in case of future incidents.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:57:14 PM EDT
[#24]
You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'm disgusted at this.  You guys are actually OK with this type of behavior?  You would have our own LE do this?  How do we know he was going to do anything harmful to that child?  He could have been suffering from a mental defect.

That guy, as bad as it seemed,  deserved a a fair trial and the dickhead with the pistol only further endangered the child.

Psych!  

I was about to ask if you voted for Kerry.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You would have our own LE do this?  

WACO...........................RUBY RIDGE

Did you bother to scroll down?

No worries Steve, we here wouldn't be takng hostages.  We'd be the negotiators
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm not saying I want to live in China but the reason it was that way .......

WAS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE LIBERALS THERE !!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top