Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 11:00:51 AM EDT
Had a nice conversation while waiting to vote. I asked about how Bush was looking, he said he had just gotten an e-mail from his staff saying the Republican exit polling was looking very good in Ohio, this was at 1pm . He thinks Bush will win.

BTW, Joe is a real friend to gunowners. He has a son in Iraq right now. (US Army Artillery Captain). He showed me some snapshots from his son. A real patriot, he has only token opposition today.  

BTW, for the record his son was carrying an m4 carbine in the pictures, could not tell what kind of optical sight it had.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Good deal!! Things are looking good for ole Bush.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:04:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Very good news, indeed!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:06:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
<snip>

BTW, Joe is a real friend to gunowners. He has a son in Iraq right now. (US Army Artillery Captain). He showed me some snapshots from his son. A real patriot, he has only token opposition today.  

Michael Moore says no members of Congress have any children in Iraq. Michael wouldn't lie, would he?!?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:15:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

Michael Moore says no members of Congress have any children in Iraq. Michael wouldn't lie, would he?!?

Only on days ending in "y".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top