Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 10:22:50 AM EDT
I know a lot of you guys have been looking for this. I've found 3 that seem to be pretty good. Fox, CNN, and the BBC have them. I know a lot of you are Fox fans but theirs actually looks the worst and since they get their results from the same consortium it really doesn't matter much. I personally think the BBCs looks the best. Here are the links:

Fox News (The link for the tracker is under "Interactive")

CNN

BBC News
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#1]
thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:25:58 AM EDT
[#2]
if this is 'exit polling' it's pretty much useless.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Worthless as tits on a boar hog.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

we don't know that yet. They aren't going to call anything till later so... anyway, it beats sitting in the dark
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#5]
so when do EVs start rolling in?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

we don't know that yet. They aren't going to call anything till later so... anyway, it beats sitting in the dark

No, it doesn't.

It doesn't count early voting.
It doesn't count absentee voting.
It counts a random sample of voters in preomdinately larger cities. You think they have AP pollsters in moose snort IA asking people who they voted for?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#7]
ok you know what, just read another thread then. People were looking for something like this so I posted it. Thought I was doing some of you a favor. Seriously I don't even know why you have throw your $.02 in if you think it's useless anyway.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#9]
tagged
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:37:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Doc, thanks.  I will be using these heavily tonight!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:37:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
ok you know what, just read another thread then. People were looking for something like this so I posted it. Thought I was doing some of you a favor. Seriously I don't even know why you have throw your $.02 in if you think it's useless anyway.

Gee, maybe to Fucking let people know it's useless before they invest their time and energy panicking over numbers that are largely meaningless.

Unless you're john "how dare you question anything I say" kerry, if you're going to say something here, be prepared to have people comment on it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Not only is exit polling useless but you will get VERY objective results from CNN & BBC.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#13]
you're it
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:44:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Not only is exit polling useless but you will get VERY objective results from CNN & BBC.

all the networks and the AP together form a consortium that conducts the exit polls. They ALL get the SAME numbers. Ever thought about that?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:54:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

all the networks and the AP together form a consortium that conducts the exit polls. They ALL get the SAME numbers. Ever thought about that?

ever thought that they were so innaccurate in2000 that they broke up the consortium?

Or that their new effort in 2002 was so innacurate it blew  many congressional races, and had the tv pundits with egg on their faces?

Or how they completely blew the FL governor's race in 2002?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:54:42 AM EDT
[#17]
tagged for later  thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ever thought that they were so innaccurate in2000 that they broke up the consortium?

Or that their new effort in 2002 was so innacurate it blew  many congressional races, and had the tv pundits with egg on their faces?

Or how they completely blew the FL governor's race in 2002?

Well their site is down, assuming b/c of traffic, but here is your exit polling consortium www.exit-poll.net/pool.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top