Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 10:17:31 AM EDT
I'll either be plastered, or celebrating:

If I hear anything negative I take a shot.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:21:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Let me have a drink, dude. My two-month-long stress session over my herniated L5 S1 has just errupted in a migraine headache. First one in almost five years.

Edited to add that a celebration tonight may very well include getting plastered!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:24:19 AM EDT
[#2]
One bottle of JACK is never enough!  

You really need the big bottle......1.75 liter

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#3]
i got a bottle of glenfidich waiting for me when i get home from IPSC tonight...

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#4]
so I called up my pal Jack Daniels and his partner Jimmy Been.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
so I called up my pal Jack Daniels and his partner Jimmy BeenJimmy Beam.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I've got a handle of Jim Beam, 750 Wild Turkey (80 proof), 750 Shmirnoff and about 20% left of a 750 of Capt. Morgan.  I also have an almost full bottle of sweet&sour mix, a liter of Coke and a liter of Sprite.

I'm considering going home, and just pouring as much coke into the Capt. Morgan bottle as possible, then drinking straight out of the bottle until it runs out. After that, reevaluate current election results and choose a new poison.

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top