Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 10:10:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't understand the entire story when I heard it thins morning.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:13:58 AM EDT
[#3]
How does Daschle "win" if the Republican's can't follow people out of the polls or write down their license plates...something they say they aren't doing anything?  To me it looks like the Republicans win because they get to have all the poll watchers they wanted.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I bet we don't know the whole story on this one.  What's probably happening is carloads are going from polling place to polling place,and voting at all of them.  Onew things for sure whatever dachole is for I am against.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#5]
www.opinionjournal.com/diary/?id=110002581

because Judge Piersol is a former Democratic state legislator who was the lead lawyer in the bitter 1978 recount that won Tom Daschle his first race for Congress by 139 votes.

Nah, nothing to see here.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:19:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I bet we don't know the whole story on this one.  What's probably happening is carloads are going from polling place to polling place,and voting at all of them.  Onew things for sure whatever dachole is for I am against.

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Word on the street is that the judge is a buddy of Daschles.........does that surprise you?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#9]
prohibited from taking down license plate numbers from Native Americans vehicles?

So how are you gonna tell if someone is a "Native American" anyways?  most Indians these days are so thouroughly mixed they look exactly like any other white person.

And how are they going to stop you from writing down a number?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why would there be "irreperapble" damage due to this happening at ONE reservation?

A better question, IMO, is why are they following people out and writing down the license plate numbers?  That's bullshit, IMO.  Win fair--we're not DemocRATS.  

Sorry TBK1, I have to disagree with you on this one.  The license plate is in plain view on public property.  They obviously used that vehicle to get there over public roads.  I don't like the fact that people are taking license plate numbers either, but I think the judge overstepped his authority for political, not legal reasons.  If you drove to the mall, a public school or government facility and parked your car, anyone could take down the number for any purpose.  Why should it be different here?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:36:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why would there be "irreperapble" damage due to this happening at ONE reservation?

A better question, IMO, is why are they following people out and writing down the license plate numbers?  That's bullshit, IMO.  Win fair--we're not DemocRATS.  

Sorry TBK1, I have to disagree with you on this one.  The license plate is in plain view on public property.  They obviously used that vehicle to get there over public roads.  I don't like the fact that people are taking license plate numbers either, but I think the judge overstepped his authority for political, not legal reasons.  If you drove to the mall, a public school or government facility and parked your car, anyone could take down the number for any purpose.  Why should it be different here?

Lots of dead Indians come to life on election day in South Dakota, The sad thing is they all vote for Daschle
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#14]
"Voter intimidation" is leftist code speak for republicans challenging voter fraud.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
"Voter intimidation" is leftist code speak for republicans challenging voter fraud.

+1.

Plus, the left always accuses everyone else of what they themselves do. SOP.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top