Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 9:49:25 AM EDT
michaelmoore.com/electionwatch/electionwatch.php

edited to add: select a battleground state :)
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:55:40 AM EDT
[#1]
here's my story:

I was standing in line at the polls today in a very heavy repub. district.  Anyway, I was trying to make small talk while waiting and they soon found out that I was a staunch Kerry supporter. Then they started screaming at me statistics, facts and so-called history.  They almost didn't let me advance any further in line, people kept cutting in front of me. So by the time I got to a voting machine, all these people really got to me, and I was so flustered, that I actually hit the wrong button and voted for Bush.  Oh well, maybe next election I'll focus more!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:58:21 AM EDT
[#2]
They failed to publish my story. Guess they only want to hear bad things about the GOP.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:58:47 AM EDT
[#3]
1st, I almost got the wrong day.

B.  I got in the wrong line, I ended up buying a bagel instead of voting

4th, I tried to give them my HIV card instead of my drivers license

F.  I couldn't figure out the levers and pulled straight ticket Republican

9th, I got lost going home

Oh well, I'll do better in '08
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:59:20 AM EDT
[#4]
These guys kept on showing me this really scary document, telling me this is what you will get for four more years.  It was the work of a madman.  I tried to tell them I didn't want to see it, but they made me look.  It was Kerry's "plan."  Please, make it stop.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#5]
there were bush supporters at the door handing out flyers and little cards showing what to vote to have a straight republican ticket  sick verry sick    
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I just submitted both pages of this...

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=290044
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#7]
My story:

So there I was in the line all anxious to vote for Kerry. I went up to the booth checked kerry and submitted the ballot..... Then I woke up in a cold sweat realizing it was only a night mare---I had voted Bush.

--sgw
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Sent this in under the heading of "Extreme Intimidation".

Went to the polling place this morning. Had a small Kerry/Edwards button on. Guy comes up to me and sticks an AK-47 looking assault rifle in my face and tells me I better know how to vote. I told him I did and showed him my button. He was about to say something when a cop car showed up and he ran away into an apartment complex nearby. I went in and voted "the right vote".

CW
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They failed to publish my story. Guess they only want to hear bad things about the GOP.

where do they publish them?

link?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:15:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Here's what I submitted, thanks for the inspiration:

I am a male Wiccan.  I consider myself a warlock.  I was standing in line waiting to vote and these guys with "Young Reps" badges and t-shirts started making fun of my black lipstick.  I told them to Fu@k Off but they continued to mock me and laugh at my black clothes and dark fingernails.  I thought about casting a spell on them but decided to overlook it.  Anyways, they got in line behind me, calling me a "Kerry-loving faggot" and asking me if I sucked Kerry's di@k.  I told them it was none of their business whose di@k I sucked and to shut up.  They made me so nervous that when I got to the voting booth I accidently voted for Bush.  Damn them!!  I cried all the way home.

Edited for GD, enough I hope.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:19:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Here's what I submitted, thanks for the inspiration:

I am a male Wiccan.  I consider myself a warlock.  I was standing in line waiting to vote and these guys with "Young Reps" badges and t-shirts started making fun of my black lipstick.  I told them to Fuck Off but they continued to mock me and laugh at my black clothes and dark fingernails.  I thought about casting a spell on them but decided to overlook it.  Anyways, they got in line behind me, calling me a "Kerry-loving faggot" and asking me if I sucked Kerry's di@k.  I told them it was none of their business whose di@k I sucked and to shut up.  They made me so nervous that when I got to the voting booth I accidently voted for Bush.  Damn them!!  I cried all the way home.

Edited for GD, enough I hope.

ROFLOL ^
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:52:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I couldn't get to the poll today because I refused to put evil foreign oil in my Volvo.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#14]
I was on line to vote, when a Bush supporter said I dropped my pen.  I leaned over to pick it up and then he ass-raped me from behind.  Then he had the nerve to laugh at me and call me gay.  It was then that I pointed out the irony in the fact that HE was the one slipping ME the dick.  What a dummy.

P.S.  Is it rape if I enjoyed it?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:59:52 PM EDT
[#15]
My story.

I went to drop off my ballet, I was waring my remember 9/11 flag shirt and a bunch of whinney hippies asked who I was voting for...? I told them it was none of their damn business a kept walking to the drop box. They started to close in on me. I told them that I was voting for the right canidate, the one who would wage a fair and just war on terror. I dropped my ballot in the box and said four more years.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Hit them HARD you can submit more than once.  keep the stories going, make them long and pointless.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:14:38 PM EDT
[#17]
here is mine

Well I went to vote, dressed in my normal black make-up, and these crazy republicans in crew cuts came up to me and started to ask me who I was going to vote for. I said "John Forbes Kerry" nice and loud so they could all here it. They laughed and walked away. I was so mad at those guys, laughing at me. So when I finished voting I ran home. But before I did that I got followed the crew cut guys to their home so I knew where they lived. Remembering the theme of Bowling for Columbine, my favorite movie, that I wasnt responsible for my actions and that its okay to shoot people because its really the guns fault, I grabbed my dad's old hunting rifle and some ammo. I then drove over to those guys houses and shot them all dead. Thank you Michael Moore for showing me that there is no place for personal responsibility in this world.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:24:09 PM EDT
[#18]

wend to vot fer kerri todae! I had fun and brot an aple fer the voter guys at teh plase you voted. thay thot it was funy. i dint but i gav it to tehm anywae. So im votin and i don remmber hoo is teh gud wun so i votd fer busch. kerry teh suck

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:31:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Dude, hit like a screen door. I plan to submit at least 100 stories, Penthouse style
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:34:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Hit.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#21]
My submission follows.....
-------------------------------------------------

Yes, I went to vote today and was told I could not.  They said I didn't indicate that I was a US citizen on my registration form.  So what if I forgot the check box like the instructions said, does mean I'm not a US citizen?  It's not a big deal anyway, cause none of the other places I voted at today cared if I was a US citizen.  I mean comon', my name is Joe Smith, how the hell could I not a be a US citizen with a name like that?  After I completed the "provisional" ballot form (with help from a translator cause I too damn lazy & stupid to learn English), I proceeded to get my ballot.  Then guess what I saw, the ballot was printed in English!  This was a obvious sign of a conspiracy by the right-wingers to keep us foreigners from voting!  What does a Frenchman on vacation in the US have to do get his vote in?!?!  Then would you know it!  I saw the name Bush was printed in the same size and font that Kerry's name was, an obvious attempt to trick unsuspecting voters who don't want to read the entire ballot!  When I pulled out my ballot to ensure there weren't any hanging "chads" I noticed that the only thing left were numbers and holes.  How the hell would anyone know who I voted for!?  I just know they're gonna change the numbers after I leave to make it look like I voted a straight Republican ticket!!!  On my way out the poll workers were haggling some poor African-American fellow in an orange Broward County Dept. of Corrections jumpsuit, saying he wasn't eligible to vote either.  I'm so disgusted with the US.

Jacques  LaPierre
Pembroke Pines, FL

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Mine:

"standing in line at the polls, someone touched my private parts. If I liked it, does it still count as abuse?"
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#23]
What I sent....

As you may or may not be aware, Mobile, Alabama is a predominantly Repugnican stronghold.  Most of Alabama is, except for the town of Montgomery, which is kind of odd since that's where the Capitol is, and our governor is a Repugnican too.  Some of the state legislature is Democrat, though, so I guess it all balances out up there.  But any way, I drove in and parked at my polling place.  Right next to a nice Avalanche.  I really like those.  You get the whole package, part SUV, part pickup.  And I could tell it had both XM radio and OnStar because it had both antennas on the roof, right in front of the luggage rack and sunroof.  But I bet it doesn't get very good gas mileage.  But anyway, I was walking across the parking lot to go inside and vote and saw something I couldn't believe.  There were people wearing political shirts within 30 feet of the entrance to the polls.  In Alabama you have to stay at least 30 feet away.  But they were handing out sample ballots, so maybe they could get away with it.  Well, I saw a gentleman in a wheelchair whose wife (at least I assume it was his wife,  but either way it was some woman) was having trouble pushing him up the parking lot.  And then she was going to have to push him up the ramp.  I didn't think she was going to be able to do it, so I offered to help them out.  They thanked me and I pushed him up and into the polling place, feeling better about myself for having helped someone exercise their right to vote.  It really does feel good to help others.  Ummm, what was the point of this?  And I signed it L.E. Fantt  (elephant, GOP, get it?)

Woody
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I couldn't get to the poll today because I refused to put evil foreign oil in my Volvo.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:56:05 PM EDT
[#25]
I told my g/f she should call that 1-800 # for voter intimidation.....  

She didn't get her "I voted" sticker!!!!!  

Think Moore could help get her a sticker??

rvb
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I showed up at the precinct at 6:55 this morning, knowing that the polls would open at 7. Before leaving my modest trailer home, I had my morning bowel movement. I produced two large, firm stools. I attribute this small but important success to the fiber I get from eating whole wheat bread and of course, my allegiance to the Kerry-Edwards ticket (a small joke). After my bowel movement I showered (washing clockwise from the top/right/front of my head to the tip of my left great toe, of course), shaved (all over this time! November is an odd-numbered month!), and had a light breakfast of pickled quail eggs and All-Bran (I know that All-Bran is a corporate product, but it really is all bran).

After breakfast, I carefully washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Although it was Tuesday, I decided to sanitize all the horizontal surfaces with bleach, because it was Election Day (better make that "Kerry-Edwards Day!") too. My neighbor Larry dropped by and offered me a ride to the polls, as he was on his way to vote as well. I accepted, but insisted that he accept the $.65 I had set aside for bus fare, because I am an honest man, and I believe it is illegal to accept gratuities (even automobile rides) in connection with an election. I paused at the front door and looked in the mirror.

Beret? CHECK
Baguette? CHECK
Cardigan? CHECK
Bow Tie? CHECK
Pants? WOOPS! (just kidding) CHECK
Solid-color shoes? CHECK (my spectators have been in storage since Labor Day, so checking that one was probably a little anal).

En route to the polls, I assisted Larry by monitoring his speed and alerting him to upcoming traffic signs and lights. "Caution, Larry," I would say "Intersection one thousand feet ahead!" When we arrived at the polling station, I was asked to display a photo ID. I had none and was forced to use what was called a "provisional ballot." Does this mean that a revolution is underway and I was forced to vote for a provisional government? (another little joke, but not really. This is serious business.)

I believe I was singled out because I was (very quietly) reading my food intake/bowel movement log aloud while waiting in line, or perhaps because I have very dark skin for a so-called "white person."

Can you please, please tell me what has happened and what I can do about it? Color me indignant, and tell me where to sign up to "Take Back America!"

Many thanks for all you do, Mike.

P.S. When I got home I tried to evacuate my bowels, without result. I believe the maltreatment I received at the polls is affecting my health.

Lem Furlong
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I tried to type a bunch of junk.  Thanks picolo

Here is mine:

Key West,FL

willadean conners

voter frode / intimidetion

i went to my polling place this morningn  and ther were a long line outside the bilding.  there were lots of people shouting and caring Kerry/Edwards signs at other persons. one bus arived with handycap persons. several were blind and one even had a seeing-eye cat.  the first bad thng that startyed a problem was sone big, mean man almost stepped right on the blind man's seein eye cat.  the cute pussy hissed VRY LOUD and clawed the man on his inner thigh.  he yeelped and cussed and feel into one of the new voting machienes.  thats when the blind man spinned around and I got his on the tip of my nose with hios walking kane. my nose was bleeding from but a litle scar.  the poling people brought me some tishues and some juice.  The blind man was wearing a Bush/Cheeny label. my eyes were so waterery that i ended up voting straight repuplecan. iwas somad!!!!!!  i was told i could not vote again when i asked.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#28]
State/city; St. Louis, Mo.

subject; diskrimnaded at poles

comments; the wite man wood not let my vote he told me go away i hafta vote some were els
nex tim e i vote i wil go somwere els. next time i wil be sure i vote meny more timed then i di d tis time.

name; theodore j jackson

I think I got the dialect down pretty good this time.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Here's mine...

I was standing in line to vote in Tampa, eating some lowfat yogurt, when I accidentally dropped my spoon...suddenly, a gang of ninjas wearing Bush/Cheney '04 buttons appeared and started killing the whole town...I barely escaped with my life, but I was unable to vote for Kerry!

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:34:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Here's one...

"While I was standing in line to vote today I over heard a small group of people talking about how they had already been through the line and voted 3 times before! How can this be? What is happening in this country?

I pointed this out to a police officer after I voted and he just laughed.

The fake voters were all crackers and were wearing Kerry/Edwards pins."
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I showed up at the precinct at 6:55 this morning, knowing that the polls would open at 7. Before leaving my modest trailer home, I had my morning bowel movement. I produced two large, firm stools. I attribute this small but important success to the fiber I get from eating whole wheat bread and of course, my allegiance to the Kerry-Edwards ticket (a small joke). After my bowel movement I showered (washing clockwise from the top/right/front of my head to the tip of my left great toe, of course), shaved (all over this time! November is an odd-numbered month!), and had a light breakfast of pickled quail eggs and All-Bran (I know that All-Bran is a corporate product, but it really is all bran).

After breakfast, I carefully washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Although it was Tuesday, I decided to sanitize all the horizontal surfaces with bleach, because it was Election Day (better make that "Kerry-Edwards Day!") too. My neighbor Larry dropped by and offered me a ride to the polls, as he was on his way to vote as well. I accepted, but insisted that he accept the $.65 I had set aside for bus fare, because I am an honest man, and I believe it is illegal to accept gratuities (even automobile rides) in connection with an election. I paused at the front door and looked in the mirror.

Beret? CHECK
Baguette? CHECK
Cardigan? CHECK
Bow Tie? CHECK
Pants? WOOPS! (just kidding) CHECK
Solid-color shoes? CHECK (my spectators have been in storage since Labor Day, so checking that one was probably a little anal).

En route to the polls, I assisted Larry by monitoring his speed and alerting him to upcoming traffic signs and lights. "Caution, Larry," I would say "Intersection one thousand feet ahead!" When we arrived at the polling station, I was asked to display a photo ID. I had none and was forced to use what was called a "provisional ballot." Does this mean that a revolution is underway and I was forced to vote for a provisional government? (another little joke, but not really. This is serious business.)

I believe I was singled out because I was (very quietly) reading my food intake/bowel movement log aloud while waiting in line, or perhaps because I have very dark skin for a so-called "white person."

Can you please, please tell me what has happened and what I can do about it? Color me indignant, and tell me where to sign up to "Take Back America!"

Many thanks for all you do, Mike.

P.S. When I got home I tried to evacuate my bowels, without result. I believe the maltreatment I received at the polls is affecting my health.

Lem Furlong

omg that hurts, stop
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:42:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Mine:

I voted for kerry and said so on my way out of the pooling place.  a republican there said that since i voted for kerry, he was going to fuck my mother.  should i report that?

John Patrick, fort meyers, fla
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#33]
i copied and pasted a copy of John Milton's Areopagitica int othe box and submitted it.

i want to give them database errors.

send huge works of literature.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
i copied and pasted a copy of John Milton's Areopagitica int othe box and submitted it.

i want to give them database errors.

send huge works of literature.

How about the Constitution?  

Woody
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:42:00 PM EDT
[#35]
I dont wanna say what I wrote...but I used your e-mail address.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Here's what Cletus Ray from Little Rock had to report :

I rode my tractor into town today so's I could vote.  But them fellers at the school house said I couldn't on account of that trouble I had with the law.  See, I kind of had my way with some of my neighbor's livestock, and them law men put me in the jailhouse for a while.  That was when I met ol' Billy.  Me and him made friends.  I don't even gives goats or pigs a second look since I got fixed up with Billy.  Now that I'm well, I don't think it's right for them government men to keep me from votin'.  What I done to them cows and sheep was in the past.  Mr. Moore, reckon you could come down here and fix it to where I can vote?  Billy and me can clear out a spot in back of the trailer for you.  We would show you a real good time, I promise.  Billy says you got a real purty mouth.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Here's what I posted and it's all true, not made up!!!
----------------------------------------
I went to the polls today after work and cast my vote for the only good choice. I had signed up as a early voter and didn't actually end up mailing my ballot in so I had to get a provisional ballot. The guy running the table didn't know how to fill out the form and I had to fix a mistake he made. I am now worried about my vote getting counted. Then I logged on to www.michaelmoore.com and saw your website and your pathetic solicitation for stories alleging that the GOP has commited fraud. I felt so terrible that it has came to people such as yourself and George Soros so hating the United States that you are deliberately attempting to change legitimate election results with any manner of trickery your sick minds and large pocketbooks can come up with. As I sit here and check election results as they come in, it appears that George Bush is on his way to soundly winning the election despite the puppet masters behind all of the Anti-Bush and Anti-American rhetoric and I think that God truly does bless the USA with intelligent people who recognize a historic fork in the road for the disaster that it could become and have done the right thing.

In closing I would like to ask that if you hate the United States and what it stands for so much, why don't you leave? I'm sure you would find plenty of like minded individuals in France or Germany. They might even overlook the fact that you are a pathetic fat lump, since they generally look down on the obese. Oh wait, I just answered my own question. Never Mind.
-----------------
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top