Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 9:47:24 AM EDT
John Zogby just stated that its very close in FL but there seems to be movement TO Bush... he also says that CO is moving to Kerry.. He also says PA is even.
Zogby doesnt sound too pleased...When pressed for a prediction Zog said "I dont want to make any predictions BUT something in my gut tells me Kerry CAN STILL win this.. but that is my gut and not my brain"

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:52:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet all the people that actually work will be in later to vote for bush.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
<snip>...he also says that CO is moving to Kerry...<snip>

Crap! That pisses me off. We've been rather strong Repub for years. Except for the lib enclaves of Boulder and Asspain.

Maybe I'd better go see if I can vote again.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:53:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Kerry can have CO (9 votes), we want FL (27 votes)!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Can't be.... Zogby has no brain.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Steve,

Did you deliver Michigan for Bush yet? You promised.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Steve,

Did you deliver Michigan for Bush yet? You promised.

I was working on it this morning at Bush Headquarters, and I cast my vote earlier today.

My Dad, Mom and 2 of my 3 sisters have voted for Bush today as well. I am going to head back over to work the phones some more in a little bit.

Michigan is going to go for Bush, and I have done all I can to help it along!

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I cast my ballot for Bush this morning.

I good friend of mine is down in Florida campaigning for Kerry (well she IS a hottie ) and her staff had numbers showing Bush taking CO and OH with Kerry getting PA and FL.  I think her numbers for FL have been skewed to boost the morale of the FL "Get Out the Vote" team, so keep thinking positive thoughts!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top