Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 9:33:38 AM EDT
I've never seen so many high level Hollywood types take a direct approach at trying to change who is voted President as I have this year.  This time in addition to all the media bias we have all these campaining against Bush:

Michael Moore and his "movie"
Howard Stern and his "millions" of listeners
Janet Jackson and her "millions" of fan
Eminem and his anti-Bush song
Meryl Streep
Sean Penn
Vanessa Redgrave
George Clooney
Dustin Hoffman
Spike Lee
All the other rock 'stars" who went on tour against Bush

I can't wait to see all these people moping around after the election when they realize their political voice isn't worth shit!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:35:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I can't wait to see all these people moping around after the election when they realize their political voice isn't worth shit!

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#2]
The F.A.G.s aren't smart enough to give up. they WILL try harder. Truth is, I think the country is seeing through it anyway.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#5]
40 years ago they'd a been shipped off to Russia the maggots...
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:43:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Hell, I'm still waiting for Kim Basinger (BASS-injur, not "Bay-singer") to move to Canada like she said she would if Bush won in 2000
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I still cant understand why in the hell that they would think anybody gives a fuck what they think.
I would have to vote against them on principle alone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top