Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 7:40:26 AM EDT
My personal opinion, this place SUCKS.  I placed an order online 12 hours ago.  My paypal payment went through but I got no email from them about my order being placed.  So, I called them and politely asked if they could check and see if my order was placed properly and I'm told, "Hey, we're trying to get the orders out as fast as we can."  I calmly informed him that I wasn't worried about when the order would get out, I just wanted to know if the order had be placed correctly.  He responded back, "when processing gets your order processed you'll get your email, ok?"  So, THEN, I bit my tongue and ask how long should I expect before processing will get to my order.  He informs me "two days".  He was VERY rude and confrontational.  No way he can take time out of his busy fucking day to take a quick look at their computer system and tell me if my online order was place.  I will never order from these assholes again.

The Armory Website
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#1]
cancel the order
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:51:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
cancel the order

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top