Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 7:28:39 AM EDT

what to drink in celebration of Bush's victory tonight!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:30:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Tonight? start now.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:11:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be picking up a fresh bottle of Makers Mark on the way home--but can't buy until the polls close at 1800.  (I have a mason jar of 'private distillery',  but I'm saving it for democrat visitors--just to see if they'll go blind!)
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:12:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Tonight? start now.

Good point. And juuusssttt in kerry gets it, you'll be too smashed to care by the time the results are in (in december)
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Whatever it is, make it a double

...or perhaps a "dubya"
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:42:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for reminding me to stop by the liqour store
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:49:32 AM EDT
[#6]
For a few reasons, I suggest The Macallan.

One, it's some of the best whiskey around. Expensive, and worth it.

Two, in honor of our own arfcommer 'The_Macallan,' who has busted his ass to get the word out, and make some great videos.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:56:36 AM EDT
[#7]
After GWB is declared the winner I'll be drinking Screwdrivers and getting myself booted off of DU.

If, God forbid, the dims are able to steal this one and I'm staring down the barrel of four years of kerry? I've got a four-pack of Sterno chillin' in the fridge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top