Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 7:20:39 AM EDT
Ballots & bullets - let's face it, these are what keep us free.  Why not celebrate both freedoms at once, and start a new tradition for each of your families?...

FIRST - Go vote!

THEN - Go buy a gun!

I know some of us buy new guns all of the time & this will be no big deal.  But there plenty of folks who buy guns infrequently & need a reason, an excuse, or an occasion.  What better way to celebrate everything that is good about America than to exercise your vote, then exercise your Second Amendment rights as well?  It is good for the gun industry, it is good for the economy, and it is good for the country!

Do your duty... then go treat yourself to a reward!  

(I'm HardShell and I approve this message.)

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:24:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I prefer the "Silver or Lead" approach to public policy.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:26:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I made this for another thread...
seems appropriate here.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:09:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't believe nobody else here likes my idea of how to celebrate Election Day...

... or maybe I just posted it too early this morning?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#4]
my birthday is on Nov. 14.   I'll be ordering a yugo sks 59, and a mosin nagant, haven't decided the model yet.  and TONS of ammo.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:13:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought this was going to be a thread about punching holes in your ballot card with a .45 ...

CW
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:15:58 AM EDT
[#6]
That's a good idea!! I'm off to the equipment exchange
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I've sure bought a gun for a lot less.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top