Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 7:19:28 AM EDT
I'm getting stressed out over this electon crap.  I've voted, and I've mobilized my group of friends to do the same.  Nothing else for me to do at this point except wait.    I think I'm going to cut work early, and head to the range.  I'll clean my guns while watching the returns this evening.

Gonzo Out.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:21:29 AM EDT
[#1]
+1..Crappy weather is why I'm on here..
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:23:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:23:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Pick me up, I'll bring the ammo
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:25:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I was so stressed out last night.  My nightly run was all that keep me from getting sick.  My wife has been laughing at me.  My stomach is tied in knots today.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:36:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was so stressed out last night.  My nightly run was all that keep me from getting sick.  My wife has been laughing at me.  My stomach is tied in knots today.

big +1 on the stress.  Only exception is that my wife is as worried about this as I am.  I really want to go out to the backyard and pop off a few rounds, but I'm stuck at work until 1600, and I only have about 1.5k rounds left....might want to hold onto what I've got until after the results show a W win!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:37:22 AM EDT
[#6]
+8

At least we have beautiful sunny skies here today!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:17:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Come on up to the mountains......I gotta find a buck anyway.

SRM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top