Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 6:56:44 AM EDT
I was minding my own buisness reading one of Wart78's posts and all of a sudden I prayed:

"Should I hate him, Lord?" I asked.

"No my son. You are to love everyone because I love even the people that reject Me and reject common sense. I died for them." God replied.

"So you love Wart too?" I asked.

"Yes, my son. I love him....But all the love in the world doesn't change the fact that his head is up his a**"
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:58:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree with you but you can't call someone out on here. His ass is not worth you getting locked.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:00:10 AM EDT
[#2]
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=290276  I believe you may be right.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:01:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I agree with you but you can't call someone out on here. His ass is not worth you getting locked.

Edited to be less prone to lock.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:02:01 AM EDT
[#4]
God told me Wart was a Same-Gender sweetheart (not that there is anything wrong with that) and really enjoys snuggling with Frenchies to appease his feelings of guilt for living in such a great country.

P.S. I'm I in any type of violation for COC? Should I edit? thanks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:07:39 AM EDT
[#6]
One should learn to ignore trolls--it works as they crave attention.  However, it is recognized that ignoring trolls does not allow for one to showcase what a great American and Christian he is.  Some people just can't resist the urge to "reverse troll."  .
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:10:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
One should learn to ignore trolls--it works as they crave attention.  However, it is recognized that ignoring trolls does not allow for one to showcase what a great American and Christian he is.  Some people just can't resist the urge to "reverse troll."  .

Here's a dollar:

Buy a sense of humor.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:11:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Some people just can't resist the urge to "reverse troll." .

Guilty!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:14:43 AM EDT
[#9]
WART78 is teh suk
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:21:08 AM EDT
[#10]
teh suk??

What on earth does that mean???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top