Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 4:46:47 AM EDT
My roommate just called me, for a visual he's 6 ft 3 and roughly 280.  He just spent an hour and a half in line while getting yelled at by little old ladies and teen kids, needless to say he really, really wanted to give them a reason to arrest him.  The Kerry supporters while standing at the legal 50 ft were yelling at him the whole time. He said they weren't allowed to yell at the voters, and they said 'as long as it's 50 ft we can do whatever the f#*&$ we want.'

Go Democracy.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:48:08 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My roommate just called me, for a visual he's 6 ft 3 and roughly 280.  He just spent an hour and a half in line while getting yelled at by little old ladies and teen kids, needless to say he really, really wanted to give them a reason to arrest him.  The Kerry supporters while standing at the legal 50 ft were yelling at him the whole time. He said they weren't allowed to yell at the voters, and they said 'as long as it's 50 ft we can do whatever the f#*&$ we want.'

Go Democracy.

Now, see, this is a situation where a taser would come in handy.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:50:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Here in Columbus, Ohio, we have a 50 ft noise ordnance law.  If they do that sh!t, I'll call the cops.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:53:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Just ignore them.

That is until one of them gets physical.  Then pound him.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:53:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:55:46 AM EDT
[#5]
This last CS grenade I have might...
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:16:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I woke up this morning and prayed that some Kerry supporter would attempt to disrupt me from exercising my right to vote. But, it didn't happen, so I just stood in line and voted Republican. It was my first time voting in person, as I was in the military last time. It felt so good I damn near cried.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:18:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:20:25 AM EDT
[#8]
What happens if they don't actually touch you but like throw an egg or spit at you? And then you punched them in return? who would be arrested in that case?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:22:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Bring some stink bombs to keep them at bay
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:09:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What happens if they don't actually touch you but like throw an egg or spit at you? And then you punched them in return? who would be arrested in that case?

Not sure about everywhere else but in CA, PA and VA spitting on someone is assualt. My friend was arrested because some bumb cant  hit him and he spit on her. Nothing happened to her since it was Commiefornia.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:20:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Just ignore them.

That is until one of them gets physical.  Then pound him.

Vote first.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:22:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You would probably be arrested but you claim they assaulted you first.  Most likely you would have to tell it to the Judge. Have a witness.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:25:07 AM EDT
[#13]
In other countries, people get a drive-by with a busload of AKs.
Now that's voter intimidation.
Anybody who lets peoples' yelling stop them from voting are pussies.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:26:52 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Now, see, this is a situation where a taser would come in handy.

Either that or some more of those "non-lethal" rounds like they used in Boston. Full auto of course.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:36:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Hmmmm.....I was thinking "K-Bar" + "gutting like a fish."
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:46:14 AM EDT
[#16]
To bad you did not have a video camera........many people will not be so brave if they feel they are being filmed, just smile and keep filming letting them know that you were going to send copies to the tape to local news and post on the internet.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:46:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Would it be legal to drowned them out using air horns?

"Vote for", " BBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:22:13 PM EDT
[#19]
I was taught not to hit girls, especially since I'm a grown man, but that's just pushing me. I was also taught to respect other people and to preserve the freedoms that good MEN(read, not liberal pussies) have died for.  I haven't served my country since I was 17 just to have some assholes that don't know shit harrass me.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:29:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Carry a fire extinguisher with you to the polling place. When they start pissing you off, hose 'em. If anybody asks, you brough the extinguisher to get it recharged at the fire station when you were done voting and it accidentally went off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top