Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 4:39:35 AM EDT
I'm listening to the Doug Banks moring show and sKerry is on the air right now. I want to puke!!! This guy is such a clueless asshat. He just said the president didn't give the troops enough armor!!!! he's one of the fuckers that voted against the money to give them the armor WTF!!!! Thank God this is the end of having to hear all this shit.

Well maybe not the end because if sKerry looses well it will be lawsuit heaven.......
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:47:33 AM EDT
[#1]
According to my Crystal Balls, it is only the beginning.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:53:07 AM EDT
[#2]
At least the Goddamn phone calls and junk mail will slow down till '08.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:54:00 AM EDT
[#3]
If you thought the Dims were insufferable when Bush was president, if Kerry wins you aint seen nothing yet.

Come on Bush, deal the pain to these twerps.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:57:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, it will be good when it's all over...
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:03:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I think I need to turn the radio off, now Bill Clinton is going to be on the show.....

This show is pretty much a big Dem cheerleading show. And it sucks cuz it's the best morning show around, they actually play more music than the rest of the morning shows. One thing I am hearing is a lot of people who are calling and saying they just voted for the first time ever, and these are people who are in their 30's and 40's, not the youngsters who are voting in thier first election they can vote in.

Yup it's aobut time to turn the radio off. I'm starting to get that.... It's not going to be a good day feeling.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:06:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:15:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I've given up on watching the reports and reading the media news for awhile. It's not going to matter much until the polls start closing tonight anyway. I hate to look at it that way but it's the truth. I agree with you though, I'm tired of hearing these clueless dimwits that refuse to reason or face up to fact rather than fiction. It's a useless battle when you try to match wits against someone who has no more tact than a snail.  

I forsee this to be a long drawn out voter poll and even afterwards with the legal battles. With the few morning articles that I read, it's just beginning. I can see another 2000 election all over again. Kerry's going to whine his way through this one.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:30:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I've given up on watching the reports and reading the media news for awhile. It's not going to matter much until the polls start closing tonight anyway. I hate to look at it that way but it's the truth. I agree with you though, I'm tired of hearing these clueless dimwits that refuse to reason or face up to fact rather than fiction. It's a useless battle when you try to match wits against someone who has no more tact than a snail.  

I forsee this to be a long drawn out voter poll and even afterwards with the legal battles. With the few morning articles that I read, it's just beginning. I can see another 2000 election all over again. Kerry's going to whine his way through this one.  

I heard on the radio yesterday that there had already been 7 election related lawsuits filed regarding this election. Now I don't know if that was nationaly or just in one state, but all 7 of the lawsuits filed, were filed by dems according to the news story. Yah I agree it will be long and drawn out just like in 2k
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:59:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
At least the Goddamn phone calls and junk mail will slow down till '08.

I've had both phones ringer's turned off all weekend. The only time I know if a call is coming in is when the phone by the computer starts blinking. And then the answering machine picks it up. And then I erase the message.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:15:33 AM EDT
[#10]
i cannot wait till the dust settles
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:20:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Thank God it's election day, cuz I can't take this crap anymore!!!!

I agree.

What a nasty election.  Damn, these two were so successfull at attacking each other, they had me convinced that neither one of them was worth a sh*t, or that either one was worthy of a vote for dogcatcher.  Man, I'm just straight-up sick of politics.  

I need a shower.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:22:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#13]
I can't stand to watch TV anymore. I get too pissed.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:22:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

...but the fat lady hasn't sung yet. And when she finally does, she's going to have to hold on to that high note for a loooooooong tiiiiime..........

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:20:39 AM EDT
[#15]
+1

My blood pressure is getting to be a problem.

Two years ago, if someone had told me this election was going to be this tight I would have told them they were out of their minds, but with a media establishment so biased, anything is possible.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#16]
+1

I can't wait to see those stupid car dealership commercials instead of MOVEON.CRAP commercials.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top