Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 4:23:13 AM EDT
I have got to be the proudest person alive.  I am 20 years old and I am going to vote in one of the most important elections there has ever been.  I am so glad I live in a country where I am allowed to get out and go vote.  I just hope other people feel the same.  I am so glad my first election will be one of the most important.  

VOTED YET?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:26:48 AM EDT
[#1]
2000 was my first time voting (for Bush of course) and I will never forget going with my dad.   Looking back, at that time of voting we had no idea of how close it was going to be.

Enjoy your Freedom today while voting.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:28:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats, young man.  You went to the polls today and voted with the best interests of the republic in mind.

Dems go to the polls with the intent of putting people in power who will steal on their behalf, keep a cut of the proceeds, and then pay them for their vote.

The only difference between the DNC and the Mafia is that the Mafia has higher morals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top