Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 12:15:45 AM EDT
Someone using official letterhead sent a letter to a bunch of Democrats in Kentucky saying that Democrats will vote Nov 3rd due to expected high voter turnout!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:27:53 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL, nice. They will have a hayday with this.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:32:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Ha!  I remember this one going around as an email joke a few weeks ago.  Glad to see it hopefully turning away a few dummies.

Kindof reminds me of the Demo that was circulating the flyer of the retard running with Bush's face pasted on it.  It usually reads "Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded".

Seems it always takes a little while for internet pop culture to catch on IRL.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:20:35 AM EDT
[#3]
CNN Imitating onion.com?

GOP Urge Minorities To Vote On Nov. 3rd
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:22:47 AM EDT
[#4]
In 2000, signs were posted all over inner-city Baltimore saying you had to bring proof you were current on your rent or owned a home to vote.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:23:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In 2000, signs were posted all over inner-city Baltimore saying you had to bring proof you were current on your rent or owned a home to vote.

Kharn

Now that's funny.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:25:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Great.  Then the idiots that don't know their rights or are too lazy to spend 5 minutes getting the facts won't vote.   Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:29:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Someone using official letterhead sent a letter to a bunch of Democrats in Kentucky saying that Democrats will vote Nov 3rd due to expected high voter turnout!

HA HA HA.....Kentucky folks will believe anything!!......................Ha ha ha ha.... Oh, wait.......I'm in Ky.

Ok, Ha ha ha......Kentucky DEMOCRATS will believe anything!!...................Ha ha ha ha
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:34:05 AM EDT
[#8]
If you can't vote today...remember.... your state has late voting until Friday!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:38:25 AM EDT
[#9]
W'04
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:37:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
W'04

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:42:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Old joke; I remember that one from the Y2K election.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top