Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 7:19:04 PM EDT
Walking out of my AP Gov class after hearing my teacher do his normal beheading speech (It's all Bush's fault... ) I admit to one of my friends, who happens to be a liberal, that I will NEVER understand why my teacher feels that way.

Him: Why not?

Me: Cause when I see that shit, it makes me want to grab a rifle and blow some terrorist's fucking head off!

Him: Well first off, we should never be blowing anyone's head off (btw, he knows I was referring to military ops, not vigilantism). I think we should be working hard to bring those responsible for beheadings to a fair (i.e. civilian) trial, and later lock them up for a while if they're guilty... but you have to admit-- if Bush hadn't blundered in, those people would not have been beheaded...

I can not fucking fathom why these supposed intellectuals don't realize that the problem is with the fucking hajjis!

I do not know how they can think that anything other than killing a whole shitload of fucking terrorist animals (they are NOT men... and they deserve no implication that they are...) could stop these attacks!

When I try to get in the mindset of a terrorist, this is what happens:

Abdul beheads civilians... the US acquiesces... beheadings obviously work, therefore I start doing beheadings to get concessions of my own.

Abdul beheads civilians... the US kills Abdul, his accomplices, and  many people associated with them... beheadings were bad juju for Abdul, and I have no desire to meet the Marines, so I don't even think about doing beheadings for a political goal.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya...
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya...
Oh Lord, kumbaya.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#2]
You should quit school, join the infantry, and send them pics of dead terrorists.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#3]
There is no reasoning with liberals... they are the 'elite" as far as they are concerned... if only us lowly conservatives would understand, the world would be at peace... blah blah blah

Whining pinko bastards...

- BG
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Walking out of my AP Gov class after hearing my teacher do his normal beheading speech (It's all Bush's fault... ) I admit to one of my friends, who happens to be a liberal, that I will NEVER understand why my teacher feels that way.

Him: Why not?

Me: Cause when I see that shit, it makes me want to grab a rifle and blow some terrorist's fucking head off!

Him: Well first off, we should never be blowing anyone's head off (btw, he knows I was referring to military ops, not vigilantism). I think we should be working hard to bring those responsible for beheadings to a fair (i.e. civilian) trial, and later lock them up for a while if they're guilty... but you have to admit-- if Bush hadn't blundered in, those people would not have been beheaded...

I can not fucking fathom why these supposed intellectuals don't realize that the problem is with the fucking hajjis!

I do not know how they can think that anything other than killing a whole shitload of fucking terrorist animals (they are NOT men... and they deserve no implication that they are...) could stop these attacks!

When I try to get in the mindset of a terrorist, this is what happens:

Abdul beheads civilians... the US acquiesces... beheadings obviously work, therefore I start doing beheadings to get concessions of my own.

Abdul beheads civilians... the US kills Abdul, his accomplices, and  many people associated with them... beheadings were bad juju for Abdul, and I have no desire to meet the Marines, so I don't even think about doing beheadings for a political goal.

Abdul beheads civillians, US ignores him like the pathetic street criminal he is, so he decides to become a 'Real Terrorist' & learns the hard way that even if you can't see the Americans, they can most certainly see him...

In case you haven't noticed, MOST of the beheadings are no longer Americans, as we haven't given them the attention that they want...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:04:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There is no reasoning with liberals... they are the 'elite" as far as they are concerned... if only us lowly conservatives would understand, the world would be at peace... blah blah blah

Whining pinko bastards...

- BG

Agreed. But let a beheading happen to one of their own and oh how they will howl that Bush isn't doing enough to stop them!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:50:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You should quit school, join the infantry, and send them pics of dead terrorists.

Remember the pooper poking part.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:59:20 AM EDT
[#7]
He doesn't refer to the planet as "Spaceship Earth" does he?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:09:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Ask your teacher if he/she also thinks that Oklahoma City was Clinton's fault.  That usually shuts those type of folks up for 10 or 15 minutes while they attempt to explain the disparity in their reasoning.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:11:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:54:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:57:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Some people get IT.

Some sheeple never will.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:39:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

uhh 1 out of 3?

Not quitting school.

Applying to USMA, USNA, NROTC (USMC option), and AROTC.

Afterwards, I want to go infantry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top