Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 6:20:04 PM EDT
Any regular listeners? He sure is interesting to say the least...I'm thinking if Skerry wins tomorrow, it will be 4 years of entertaining radio (I hope not, just saying if)...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
He's a lot of fun to listen to
a bit of an extremist, but he has good points and reasonings for his stance on many subjects
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#2]
He is so fun to listen to.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#3]
My dad turned me on to him
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:23:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Fun to listen to, but I WOULD NOT want him ruling the nation. Sometimes he sounds as if he is almost a fascist.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Me...

My favorit quote:

"Look at this Al Gore. I thank God that the Republicans stole the election in 2000, we really dodged a bullet there!"
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Fun to listen to, but I WOULD NOT want him ruling the nation. Sometimes he sounds as if he is almost a fascist.

Fascist like Hilter...or like Franco? lol...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#7]
He is a true conservative.  No doubt that he is one of the few people who people like kerry do not want on the air.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I do.  I like him a lot, he's not afraid to tell the truth.

Language, borders, culture!

The Savage Nation!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I do.  I like him a lot, he's not afraid to tell the truth.

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Good guy. He went through alot in his childhood. Then was adopter and became the president's son.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Good guy. He went through alot in his childhood. Then was adopter and became the president's son.

I think you are thinking about Michael Reagan.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#13]
all the time, love it when he smacks down the liberal callers.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:41:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Define fascist.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:43:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Define fascist.  

Sometimes when he speaks he gets in such a rant mode he starts to claim that we should imprison all desenters. Sounds pretty fascist to me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I have fun listening to him, but he's pretty out there sometimes.  For example, sure we all fall into thinking that nuking Mecca would be a good thing from time to time...but last week was openly calling for it on his show.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wooops! For some reason I read Michael Reagan. I think they both appear on FNC from time to time, also.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm a regular listener

Just about every night.

He says what we don't have the guts to say....
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Favorite quote-

"whenever someone starts talking about "human rights", it makes me want to oil my AR-15."

That one made me grin!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#20]
He is why I have purchased a XM subscription for a in home radio. My wife did not like me sitting in the driveway listening to him in my truck for his final 2 hours. The neighbors also think I am some sort of an extriemist because they hear them as they wander by.

Very refreshing, if you ask me. A strong disease deserves a strong medicine. Needed at the time but you can not take it forever.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:04:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Listen to him almost every day.  He had a comment about voting today:  "If you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't get to vote."  Wouldn't that get the Libbies irate?!?

He is very entertaining to say the least, but I mostly agree with him, particaularly on the borders issue.  The TX/Mexico border is practically nonexistant.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#22]
nope, he pisses me off
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#23]
I think he is kinda crazy, but more right then people give credit for... like Patton! Remember at the end of Patton, when he said that we should attack the commies since we already had all of our troops and tanks in Europe. 100% correct in hindsight, but at the time seemed totally crazy.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
"whenever someone starts talking about "human rights", it makes me want to oil my AR-15."

He's spoke about his AR15 quite a few times.  He's one of us!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:19:29 PM EDT
[#25]
He owns at least one Glock and one AR-15.  I listen every day while I cook dinner and wash the dishes.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I agree that he is out there sometimes... and I must admit sometimes he stumps me, but I still gotta say he's extreme sometimes.

Example:

Terrorists in Iraq hold up in Holy Shrine.
Our guys fight them for days, some of our guys die.

Bush choice: Continue fighting until we either kill them all, or reach forced surrender, costing the lives of some of our good men.

Savage choice: Once terrorists take refuge in a holy shrine it is no longer holy.  Send some F-16's to blow it up costing no loss of American life.

The dilema... he's right in that our guys should mean more to us than appeasing a religious group, but yet he's wrong because it may stir the pot and "possibly" create a bigger problem and more fighting for us.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:17:22 AM EDT
[#27]
A few years ago, someone posted that when Savage was starting out in Frisco, Savage was very anti-gun.  I don't know whether that was just playing to his marketplace or what.

Personally I think the guy is a savage in the dictionary sense.  He doesn't allow discussion on his show, just rants at anyone who disagrees with him and shuts the other person down.  I quit listening to him after a few days, and KVI dumped his show after a month or two.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:35:59 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
A few years ago, someone posted that when Savage was starting out in Frisco, Savage was very anti-gun.  I don't know whether that was just playing to his marketplace or what.

Personally I think the guy is a savage in the dictionary sense.  He doesn't allow discussion on his show, just rants at anyone who disagrees with him and shuts the other person down.  I quit listening to him after a few days, and KVI dumped his show after a month or two.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:07:26 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Back this up with facts...not that I don't believe it is possible. Look at Al Gore...came out of the gate pro gun and ended up being an Anti by the end of his political journey. So maybe Savage was an Anti and saw the light...no shame in that. Savage is fun to listen to and he makes sense 90% of the time.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:08:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Me and my two kids do almost nightly.  My wife does occasionally but sometimes gets annoyed.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:11:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Helloooooooo Infidels !

Red Diaper Doper Babies !
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:35:16 AM EDT
[#32]
So Stalin and Mao were fascists???  Define fascism.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:31:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Savage rocks.  I love it when he's screaming himself hoarse, saying what people dont have the balls to say.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:50:23 AM EDT
[#34]
I listen to him every day...I like him better than Rush
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:06:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Definitely a breath of fresh air! I listen to him every chance I get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top