Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 6:03:39 PM EDT
On halloween I pulled into a gas station to fill up. Just minding my own buisness I spotted a man that looked television familiar. I sized up the dark SUV with the Kerry sticker, then asked the gentleman that had more than a passing resemblance to Kerry Ohio campaign manger Jim Ruvelo "Excuse me sir... do you work for the Kerry campaign? "Yes", he said." I have a question I was wondering about... why is Kerry so anti gun?" After rocking back a bit on his heels he blurted out "Kerry owns a gun and he hunts." "The NRA is distorting his position he is not anti gun" to which I replied " Ive been looking at his votes and when I watched Kerry on CSPAN on March 2 Kerry said I should join the millitary if I wanted to shoot.... ","Well, he cut me off mid sentence, "assault weapons were designed for killing people and the police suport the ban and Kerry supports the police and the ban... I replied that he could go up the road a bit to Camp Perry" ...he cut me off and with his face redining he blurted "Vote Bush if that is how you feel just go vote Bush. He clearely wanted me out of his hair as he was stuck filling his rather large gas tank. I said I just wanted to understand the cantidates position. Content with the endorsement of Bush I jumped back in my Assault Vehicle and drove off, figuring this was a sign from above. 1- The policemen that I have shot with think the ban is a joke 2-I have yet to see a killin' at Camp Perry, Black Rifle Convention etc. 3- Kerry voted to kill our troops with his vote to end the CMP program, a program that is proven to reduce our battlefield casualties. I "feel" my vote for the safety of our troops, and my fellow citizens is safe with BUSH.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:06:58 PM EDT
[#1]

.he cut me off and with his face redining he blurted "Vote Bush if that is how you feel just go vote Bush.

That's a democrat for you.  You asked solid questions backed with facts on your side.  The dumbocrat answer?  "Vote how you 'feel'".

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Never mind that, No Blood For Oil. Riiiiight.
As far as I'm concerned, anyone who drives and SUV "voted" for the war, with their wallet.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]
In this Ohio rally he has someone just as distingushed singing for him,Bruce(draftdogger)Springsten!!!

What a piece of shit he is!!!  I quess John Cougar wasn't enough to send him down the tube(quess Linda Rohnstad was all booked up)!

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top