Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2001 11:49:29 PM EDT
Bob Glass, founder of Tyranny Response Team will be on Politically Correct monday night. It should be a good one because this guy does not back down.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 1:13:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of Bob Glass or the Tyranny Response Team. How about some background info please?
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 3:08:54 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]www.trt-co.org[/url]

Ask anyone in the MMM, they know the TRT.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 3:22:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Isn't Politically Incorrect that very politically correct show on the comedy channel?

Eddie
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 3:31:00 AM EDT
[#4]
HA! It should be on Comedy Central!
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 4:41:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Isn't Politically Incorrect that very politically correct show on the comedy channel?

Eddie
View Quote

It used to be on Comedy Central, now its on ABC. My local abc station stopped airing it a couple of years ago, so I've been deprived of Bill Maher's psuedo libertarian BS.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 5:00:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I won't buy the network programming (digital satellite) but I would like to get a copy of this show.  I'd mail someone a blank tape along with a little cash to cover the shipping if they will copy and mail it to me.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 10:58:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally posted by stenmk1

It used to be on Comedy Central, now its on ABC. My local abc station stopped airing it a couple of years ago, so I've been deprived of Bill Maher's psuedo libertarian BS
View Quote

Bill Mahr is by no means libertarian.  He is a very left leaning liberal.  This is one of the most politically correct shows ever.  Bob Glass will be shouted down and will not be allowed to intelligently express his views.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top