Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/1/2004 2:39:42 PM EDT
I was dating this nice cute girl who's major flaw was being extremely liberal. Well, we peacefully broke up and now I am a FREE man again. I wasnt about to have some feminazi on my back trying to make me sell my guns or get rid of "some of them". Thank God it never got that far. Now to the next step - not sure if thats staying single (good idea) or finding a conservative chick ( are they out there? lol).......
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
woo hoo!

get some beer my man

just be sober enough to vote when the polls open

ETA: in before the poll
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#2]
way to stick it to that suffocating biatch!

now just find you an Ann Coulter fan!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:41:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude, theres nothing like dating/marrying a woman who's on the same political and religious page as you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:42:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Dude, theres nothing like dating/marrying a woman who's on the same political and religious page as you.

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks - my roommate keeps saying "opposites attract" - but I think he is mentally retarded if he thinks I am going to get in a steady relationship with a chick who LOVE Theresa Heinz and other "great" feminine leaders (vomit). I call bullshit on the whole opposites attract thng -  I had nothing in common with this girl - nothing....but my roommate insisted it was the way to go.  Past experiences should have made me wiser - now to find a chick who likes guns and shares some or most of my values. ( Not the Kerry loving pro-abortion Catholic? who spends all her time partying with her liberal chick friends). What was I thinking? Anyway - she's gone - thats what matters

I would stuff it in her pooper and post pics - but it never got that far - sorry boys.......
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I managed to find a very conservitive girlfriend in my church choir.  We have been going out for 2 months now, things are going well.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#7]
To me politics should not be too important in a relationship, but she should not try to dominate or change you, making you selling guns to me would also be the last straw.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:06:10 PM EDT
[#8]
  She struck me as potentially being "that" kind of girl - the kind who smiles and laughs - and then sells your guns or keys your preban AR when you are away on a road trip.........Hasn't happened to me yet - and it WONT!

I don't want a female VERSION of me - don't get me wrong - I want her to be unique and different - but I think some aspects - like values and politics should be somewhat similar. Especially when it comes to my lifelong intertests - if a chick HATES guns - its not going to work - period - I have come to that conclusion and firmly believe it. Some people can change - but I am not going to change my lifestyle or give up my value system for a "nice" girl who is out in left field.

I am actually pretty flexible with "politics" - I am somewhere between traditional conservative and libertarian (with a touch of survivalist) - but I can't be with a "left wing moderate/extremist" girl - example, its like a Jew dating a Nazi - it doesnt work - its not supposed to work.........Or an evangelic Baptist dating a Wiccan - Who does that? Really? I dont expect most women to be interested in guns - but I know some are - and a moderate interest or at least acceptance of my lifestyle is nice.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:13:35 PM EDT
[#9]
My conservative girlfirend/wife was created from a liberal, believe it or not. My wife had a John Lennon poster on her wall when I met her, plus a Bill Klinton light switch cover. With a few trips to the range and exposure to conservative people outside her little group she has evolved into a good Republican.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:16:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Got a story about a friend, staunch conservative, who dated a liberal vegetarian lawyer in Austin. He was an avid hunter, former Ranger, etc. One day on the way to her house (he lived in a house boat), he hit a deer and killed it. So he strapped it to the hood, took it to her house, and proceeded to clean it in her kitchen. When she got home, she passed-out from shock. Needless to say, they then parted ways.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
  She struck me as potentially being "that" kind of girl - the kind who smiles and laughs - and then sells your guns or keys your preban AR when you are away on a road trip.........Hasn't happened to me yet - and it WONT!

I don't want a female VERSION of me - don't get me wrong - I want her to be unique and different - but I think some aspects - like values and politics should be somewhat similar. Especially when it comes to my lifelong intertests - if a chick HATES guns - its not going to work - period - I have come to that conclusion and firmly believe it. Some people can change - but I am not going to change my lifestyle or give up my value system for a "nice" girl who is out in left field.

I am actually pretty flexible with "politics" - I am somewhere between traditional conservative and libertarian (with a touch of survivalist) - but I can't be with a "left wing moderate/extremist" girl - example, its like a Jew dating a Nazi - it doesnt work - its not supposed to work.........Or an evangelic Baptist dating a Wiccan - Who does that? Really? I dont expect most women to be interested in guns - but I know some are - and a moderate interest or at least acceptance of my lifestyle is nice.

Dude, thank God you broke up her.  I have to ask though, why are you listening to your roommate?  How successful are his relationships with women?  I think finding out political affiliation is important right away.  It is important to see how the other person thinks.

More and more women are learning to shoot, so don't give up on finding one.  You never know you might get lucky.  I used to be the only woman at the range.  I was stared at like a freak.  I was fortunate that a friend introduced me to a friend of his who loved guns.  We hit it off immediately.  We both love guns and we have similar political beliefs.

You need to choose someone based on what you want, not want your roommate thinks you should do.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:25:25 PM EDT
[#12]
When I first started dating my wife, she taught Women's Studies and was a member of Amnesty International (amonst other organizations). After two dates that included about 6 hours of steady arguing, we agreed to disagree.  I stopped badgering her and eventually we got married.  Having said all of this, we did attend the same church and shared many of the same moral values.

I will never forget the day that she changed her voter registration to Republican, paid off her credit card debt, and bought a 4" bbl .357 for personal protection (along with a Concealed Carry Permit).
Needless to say, that the once liberal femi-nazi is now a card carrying NRA member.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:27:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+ 1 Billion. They are rare, but they are out there. I married one.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#14]
 True, true - thanks for the advice. Not sure why the hell I listen to my roommate at all - he thinks he is his own personal Dr. Phil or something. Also, he's a self-proclaimed conservative who grew up in an all liberal family - so he is a lot more tolerant of full blown communists lol. He's in a long term relationship right now - which I honestly think is moving way to fast for him - since he has pretty much abandoned most of his friendships with everyone else in the process. I think his situation will blow up in his face - I hate to say it - but I think he's a little blind in what he's doing.

I agree with being somewhat flexible and all- but I firmly believe that politics and values matter a lot. I have met a lot of great people that I would never be able to live with - simply because their value system is skewed in my mind. I need to get out of this state for starters.......I am stationed in Boston until 2007 - but am thinking of moving to southern New Hampshire next spring - it would at least keep me from living in Mass.

Thanks again for all the good advice from people so far - I really appreciate it.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:29:28 PM EDT
[#15]
What about Conservative Online dating?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:30:48 PM EDT
[#16]
does that exist?

http://www.conservativematchmaker.com/  Found one!! Not sure if this will work lol - but my biggest problem with online dating before was not finding a woman with common ground.......I'll check this out....Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#17]
No pics?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:33:04 PM EDT
[#18]
You just need to screen them early... if there is any sign of hope start indoctrinating her.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:36:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Good for you.  I hope you gave her one last good one for the gipper.  Too bad you couldn't bang some sense into her.

Try church if you can stand it, or (and I hate to say this) maybe something online.

Country girls are more conservative.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#20]
My wife used to be a gun-hating, somewhat-liberal chick.

Now, I fill out her ballot (all Republican), and I have a safe full of guns that she doesn't care about.

Never dump a chick for her politics - unless she's an active liberal political hack or something like that.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#21]
J_Smith, having just left MA a couple of weeks ago, all I can say is trying to find a non-liberal 20 something there is damn near impossible.  They're all completely indoctrinated.  Your best hope is to find a nice girl, that isn't a nazi, and educate her.  

I dated a girl that was a Wellesley grad, and I took her to the range. She had a big ass grin from shooting, and was telling all her left -wing friends about. They were shocked,.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#22]
well you have a couple problems, first i am assuming you are young. most young people are liberals... its easy to be a liberal when you have not been in the real world. and i think more young women compared to men are liberals, so your looking at a very small population from which to draw. but most people dont know shit, and a smart girl when shown facts will make proper decisions, id reccomend ruling out the fem nazis, but go ahead and take anything from the middle on right. my current gf was either liberal or middle when we met, we agree on most things now, and she just bought herself a kimber .45, so dont despare... and i live in SF bay area CA. (liberal mecca)  oh and even though i voted to find a girl at the gun range they usually have boyfriends with guns that have accompanied them!! but not always..
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Good for you.  I hope you gave her one last good one for the gipper.  Too bad you couldn't bang some sense into her.

Try church if you can stand it, or (and I hate to say this) maybe something online.

Country girls are more conservative.

Thats what I miss about my home state - Maine.......country girls who are conservative - everyone around here is a raging homo that wants to blow Michael Moore - I hate this frigging state. Here, political "moderate" means you dont carry a copy of Mao's little red book with you everywhere ( but you still own a copy). I'm stuck here until 2007 - getting VERY tempted to move to New Hampshire and commute from there to Boston
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#24]
GTFO of Massachusetts.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I managed to find a very conservitive girlfriend in my church choir.  We have been going out for 2 months now, things are going well.

And you will never, ever get a blowjob.

Guys..think hard.  Conservative woman = no sex.

Everything in life is a balance.

That said - conservative in MA means Western MA.  Avoid the SW area around Northhampton.  ALso, avoid North Adams because it's a shithole.  Otherwise, go to Worcester.  14 colleges there, including a few all girls schools.  Go to the student directory, find the republican club.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That said - conservative in MA means Western MA.  Avoid the SW area around Northhampton.  ALso, avoid North Adams because it's a shithole.  Otherwise, go to Worcester.  14 colleges there, including a few all girls schools.  Go to the student directory, find the republican club.

this guy has a point about the no sex thing!! LOL but then, republican and conservative do not always mean the same thing, or maybee she is just a fiscal conservative, but liberal with pie
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

You have NO CLUE what you are talking about. Believe me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#29]
What about the survey on dateline which said that republican married couples have more sex than democrats. I guess you guys missed that one.

Justin
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#30]
I dont see liberals as having more sex - they are too busy worried about the environment - designing plastic toilet papert and such. They are too damn uptight - its a shame they are allowed to even reproduce.........at all! I have had some wild sex in the day......just not lately.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#31]
pics, if they're too hot, go to pre-ban and post em
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
What about the survey on dateline which said that republican married couples have more sex than democrats. I guess you guys missed that one.hr

darn always got a headache think they got more to offer than pie fem nazi liberalsh.gif
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:41:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:25:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Sorry to hear about the loss of the poon J.

Hopefully there won't be a long dry spell.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:12:29 PM EDT
[#35]

You are out of your mind.  I have never dated liberals, and had no problems with sex.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:20:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Just went to the meeting of the Bruin Republicans here at UCLA. Saw a few hotties... seemed to make an even bigger impression on the lib girl who came to observe "for a class."
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:23:54 PM EDT
[#37]
what ever happened to telling her to help herself to a nice warm glass of shut the fuck up juice?  

Even my awesome wife who i love more than anything gets a glass every now and again when she rolls her eyes at my gun-whorery.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#38]
I get so tired of my G/F telling me that the only reason that Hillary Clinton isn't running for POTUS is that American men don't like strong minded women.

I said it was because she is a cunt.

I paid for it, but it was worth it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:26:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I get so tired of my G/F telling me that the only reason that Hillary Clinton isn't running for POTUS is that American men don't like strong minded women.

I said it was because she is a cunt.

I paid for it, but it was worth it.

fucker, i laughed really loud at that...and its friggin late dude...gonna wake people up.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:27:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Give up thats what I hve done.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:35:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:37:23 PM EDT
[#42]
tag...
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Got a story about a friend, staunch conservative, who dated a liberal vegetarian lawyer in Austin. He was an avid hunter, former Ranger, etc. One day on the way to her house (he lived in a house boat), he hit a deer and killed it. So he strapped it to the hood, took it to her house, and proceeded to clean it in her kitchen. When she got home, she passed-out from shock. Needless to say, they then parted ways.

I love it...
He's better off without her (as are you, J_Smith)
I married aliberal, I'll never do it again. Don't those internet dating sites have liberal filters?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:59:53 AM EDT
[#44]

I agree Mass sucks for you. Funny how Virginia is exactly opposite from Massachusetts.

In Virginia we have-------------------------------------------------------------------In Massachusetts    

Conservative chicks who LIKE to give head----------------------------------------------
Conservative chicks who LIKE to have sex------------------------------------------------
I could buy an AR today. ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Make me wonder why my family still lives there.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:02:49 AM EDT
[#45]
The last girl that I dated for more than 24 hours was a real churchy type.  Not to bright in the political sense (in March I made some reference about the capture of Saddam, she says, when did we do that?).

But she was a freak in the bed.  Repressive religious upbringing can all be unwound in the 20's.
As Chef said, theres a time and a place for everything, and its called college.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:09:00 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
More souls were created at Church camp than were ever saved at Church camp.

its funny, because its so true.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:10:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Good Luck
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
GTFO of Massachusetts.  

Yep - do the commute from the Nashua/Hudson area.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Opposites may attract, but like minded people remain together, whether they be friends or as a couple. A moth is attracted to an open flame, but that's an attraction that doesn't last very long.

Strong men aren't threatened by strong women, but they do despise sneaky, evil women. Stupid women don't know the difference between the two.

I'm married to a smart, strong, conservative woman . We agree on almost all issues of philosophy, religion, morality, and ethics, and my wife is my best friend. We have a harmonious life together because our lives blend together seamlessly. Try to have a life like that if you're a conservative and your spouse is an irrational liberal.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top