Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 2:09:00 PM EDT
New York Post Online - Osama bin Laden warned in his October Surprise video that he will be closely monitoring the state-by-state election returns in tomorrow's presidential race — and will spare any state that votes against President Bush from being attacked, according to a new analysis of his statement.

To that I say...."up yours" Osama.  We vote however we want in this country.  Keep praying to you Allah....aka...Satan!  Rot in hell.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
dead bin Laden rotting in pig shit.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:12:30 PM EDT
[#3]
got a similar post dedicated to this:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=289813
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh-what a relief!

Right after I vote, I think I'll return to my house, have a nice bacon sandwich, have sex with the wife, enjoy my running water, electricity, and other conveniences of modern civilization-wonder how that shitty little cave in Pakistan stacks up?

Goofy fucking camel jockey.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah....come out of your HOLE....your sorry excuse for a human being.  I'll kick your friggin arse all over the state of Missouri.  Like he isn't the only one willing to die for a cause.  Amercians have always been willing to make a sacrifice in the face of tyranny...or in this case....cowardice attacks.  "BRING IT ON MO-FU".
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#7]
The willingness of Osama Ain't Been Laid Lately to die for his cause, is like going up a pigs ass for ham sandwich.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

To that I say...."up yours" Osama.  We vote however we want in this country.  Keep praying to you Allah....aka...Satan!  Rot in hell.

keep praying to allah, and maybe oneday you will meet him!

bbr
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:29:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Bring it bitch.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

keep praying to allah, and maybe oneday you will meet him!

bbr

Very fuckin soon!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top