Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/1/2004 12:18:23 PM EDT
I will not serve for a commander in chief who will deny the citizens there second amendment right.  I will not serve for him if when he plans on withdrawing from Iraq.  I will not serve for that FAGGOT! *************************************** I HATE KERRY!

<out>
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:20:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't blame you.

Thank you for your service this far!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking at going back in for EOD, but I wont if Dubya isnt in the white house
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I hear you - unfortunately I extended until 2007.......I love the military life but I was in for the last couple years of  Klinton - and I HATED working underneath that shitbag....Life is going to suck in the military if Kerry is elected.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't blame you.

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:25:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#7]
just think what he will say about you if you served in IRAQ

Quoted:
I will not serve for a commander in chief who will deny the citizens there second amendment right.  I will not serve for him if when he plans on withdrawing from Iraq.  I will not serve for that FAGGOT! I may actually be ashamed to call myself american with him as our "leader" I HATE KERRY!

<out>

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:35:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
As a soldier who enlisted during the first Bush administration but served mostly under Clinton, I will say this, it is under the leadership of presidents who are apathetic or hostile the the military that it is most important to have a solid and reliable cadre of seasoned veterans to keep the edge on the sword of democracy.

If it hadn't been for the guys who had been around a long time, the military would have fell apart under Clinton. Those old timers are what kept motivation, and dedication up, they constantly reminded us that it was not important whot he president was, but how we conducted ourselves, that we could all turn into dirtbags who were not willing or capable of fighting, and that would be fine with Clinton, or we could strive to be good soldiers and continue to stand ready to face our enemies even if teh Commander in Chief was to stupid to realize that there were dangers to our nation in the world.

ETA: I am planning on returning to active duty by the end of the year, while I do not relish teh idea of serving under Kerry, the country needs good soldiers today, and will continue to need them for quite some time, no matter who is president.

Well your talking about serving under "Klinton" just to keep the military going.  I don't think I could have done that!  Especially looking on it from a career point of view.  If you get 20 years to make a career and you spend 8 of it working for a complete dick, that's like 40% of the time in the military you hated!  now take into account working for Kerry....that's another 4 years!  FUCK THAT.

I will not work for Kerry or any of his "regime"
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:35:09 PM EDT
[#9]
If I was in the military I'd say fuck kerry too and come home..  I have a feeling you all may be needed here soon anyways.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I don't blame you.

Amen!

I know lots of fine guys who stuck it out through Klinton, but I really don't think you'll be alone this time...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:41:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't blame you one bit. Fortunately I retired as of 1 October, so IF he's elected he won't be my Commander-in-Chief. Thanks for serving your country and let's hope that you can continue to serve under a Commander-in-Chief that knows how to run things...GW Bush!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:43:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
As a soldier who enlisted during the first Bush administration but served mostly under Clinton, I will say this, it is under the leadership of presidents who are apathetic or hostile the the military that it is most important to have a solid and reliable cadre of seasoned veterans to keep the edge on the sword of democracy.

If it hadn't been for the guys who had been around a long time, the military would have fell apart under Clinton. Those old timers are what kept motivation, and dedication up, they constantly reminded us that it was not important whot he president was, but how we conducted ourselves, that we could all turn into dirtbags who were not willing or capable of fighting, and that would be fine with Clinton, or we could strive to be good soldiers and continue to stand ready to face our enemies even if teh Commander in Chief was to stupid to realize that there were dangers to our nation in the world.

ETA: I am planning on returning to active duty by the end of the year, while I do not relish teh idea of serving under Kerry, the country needs good soldiers today, and will continue to need them for quite some time, no matter who is president.

+1 we must have come in about the same time. I have a good 15-20 years left in me, no matter who is in charge this is still the greatest country on the face of the earth and worth defending.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:46:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Thank you for your service.  Are you in Iraq or Afghanistan right now?

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I understand the guys who just don't have the stomach for it, but my father and father in law both served under Carter, they made it through, how much worse can it get for the military than Carter?

John Kerry.  That's how much worse.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:49:41 PM EDT
[#16]

I will NOT re-enlist if Kerry is elected Pres!  

Whatever floats your boat ---

others will.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:08:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

others will.

noted.  maybe i'll move to new zealand
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:38:55 PM EDT
[#19]
[I will not serve for a commander in chief who will deny the citizens there second amendment right. I will not serve for him if when he plans on withdrawing from Iraq. I will not serve for that FAGGOT! I may actually be ashamed to call myself american with him as our "leader" I HATE KERRY!

<out>/quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of people are talking about this. I've thought it too. Hell, I could take a medical right now if I said the words. But I don't feel that we are at a point in this war that I could feel okay about bowing out. And I have friends that depend on me doing my job. But when a high number of people in  elite units are talking about bailing if Kerry takes office, you have a problem.

Personally, I look at it like this: If the pos gets elected, I'll always worry about my rights here at home when I'm off doing his bidding, hand in hand with some U.N. flunky who dreams about cutting my throat while I sleep. I will lose all faith in my countrymen who voted for the dumb sob. Basically I'll be fighting b/c bad guys need killing. Then I'll go home.

ETA: But I'll never be ashamed to call my self an American, junior.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I don't blame you.

agreed.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:43:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

others will.

True, but I know MANY good men who have served long and hard; deployments, war, sacrifice.
THEY say they're leaving.
NOTHING can replace experienced SNCOs and Officers.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I will not serve for a commander in chief who will deny the citizens there second amendment right.  I will not serve for him if when he plans on withdrawing from Iraq.  I will not serve for that FAGGOT! I may actually be ashamed to call myself american with him as our "leader" I HATE KERRY!

<out>

If Bush wins, you won't have to make that choice.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:46:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
If Bush wins, you won't have to make that choice.

Ignorance.
Kerry's "there's gonna be a draft" innuendo.

It's a lie, and you're a liar.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#24]
God Bless all you guys who have served. I have talked to several career military guys who are saying the same thing about getting out if Kerry gets in. Funny thing is, the media would have us believe that guys are wanting out because of the war in Iraq. VOTE BUSH!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I understand the guys who just don't have the stomach for it, but my father and father in law both served under Carter, they made it through, how much worse can it get for the military than Carter?

John Kerry.  That's how much worse.

So if Kerry wins, it is time to head for the hills and abandon the Republic, because it is doomed and unreedemable? Politicians come and go, our country was founded on stronger stuff than that, it will survive, and will continue to require good men who are able to hold thier noses and serve thier country.

Wow.  You got all that from just 6 words?  You just take the ball and run with it don't you.  

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:51:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Didnt think it was going to sound like that when I posted it the first time.  I'll never be ashamed to be an american, it is afterall the badest assed mo fo on the planet.  Even if Its run by the Biggest Ass on the planet.  I removed that portion from my previous post.

VOTE BUSH

and just incase he looses.....

Dont Blame Me I Voted For Bush bumper stickers will be popular again!  yeah!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I will not serve for a commander in chief who will deny the citizens there second amendment right.  I will not serve for him if when he plans on withdrawing from Iraq.  I will not serve for that FAGGOT! *************************************** I HATE KERRY!

<out>

Not to mention he's a fucking traitor.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:17:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

others will.

True, but I know MANY good men who have served long and hard; deployments, war, sacrifice.

Are they serving the President or their country ???

Shameful attitude --- JMO
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:19:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, gee, with a threat like that, I guess I'll have to vote for Bush then.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:23:11 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Say you get a ride in a cab, do you trust the cab driver or the car to get you home safe?  Just so I know wether to blame the car or the driver when it crashes and i get a broken leg.  Same principal,  even if you love your car, the wrong driver can really fuck it up.

jmo
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Say you get a ride in a cab, do you trust the cab driver or the car to get you home safe?  Just so I know wether to blame the car or the driver when it crashes and i get a broken leg.  Same principal,  even if you love your car, the wrong driver can really fuck it up.

jmo

You have that right ---------- I suppose.

I served under Nixon -- and at the time was not to fond of him...
still things needed done at the time -- and I was up to the call of duty.

JMO

One does what makes one feel good.
As they should.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

others will.

I hear that from the left a lot...."shame, shame, shame".... IMO they are cowardly self-rightous, shit-spewing treasonous despots and their lacky's. Fuck 'em.

ggllggll:

I was in the Army and later in Vietnam, flying helicopters, when the liar Kerry sold me out as a murderer and baby-killer to the American public and the communist enemy, and Hanoi Jane was manning her anti-aircraft gun in Hanoi. I heard all about them because Radio Hanoi was bragging about them and broadcasting their tapes all the time.

If he wins, that bastard, nor his government, do not deserve any loyalty. May as well get out, before you are sold out.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Da-Bunny, thank you for your service.  Kerry is a traitor.  There are no two ways about it.  I am enraged at the notion of his presidential candidacy.  I can't even imagine how you feel.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

others will.

I hear that from the left a lot...."shame, shame, shame".... IMO they are cowardly self-rightous, shit-spewing treasonous despots and their lacky's. Fuck 'em.

ggllggll:

I was in the Army and later in Vietnam, flying helicopters, when the liar Kerry sold me out as a murderer and baby-killer to the American public and the communist enemy, and Hanoi Jane was manning her anti-aircraft gun in Hanoi. I heard all about them because Radio Hanoi was bragging about them and broadcasting their tapes all the time.

If he wins, that bastard, nor his government, do not deserve any loyalty. May as well get out, before you are sold out.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kerry

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

others will.

"Shameful"?
These are men who have gone over there at LEAST TWICE.
These are men who have spent many years of their lives serving and sacrificing.
Missing the births of children, gettting divorced, having businesses collapse.

But you insist that they must serve MORE, otherwise they should be ashamed?

They made these sacrifices, confident that their Commander in Chief was 100% behind them.
Kerry isn't 100% behind ANYTHING.

But you say that their decisions to leave are "shameful".

"Shameful".

They weathered Clinton
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

others will.

"Shameful"?

They made these sacrifices, confident that their Commander in Chief was 100% behind them.

"Shameful".

They weathered Clinton

You misrepresent my thoughts ---

I say if you want to serve your country -- go ahead.
many did under Clinton -- are you saying that they were less honorable than those serving under Bush ???

All I am saying if you are of the mind to serve your country  -- do it --
others will see that you are sent to do honorable things...

The President is not the last word in all matters.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Da-Bunny, thank you for your service.  Kerry is a traitor.  There are no two ways about it.  I am enraged at the notion of his presidential candidacy.  I can't even imagine how you feel.

To put it in perspective, imagine RebelGrey becoming a Senator and running for president on the Democratic ticket in 2020!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#40]
It don't matter if you re-up or not. If you think folks got stop-lossed under Bush wait until you see Kerry and his +40k upsize without a 'draft'.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

others will.

"Shameful"?

"Shameful".

They weathered Clinton

Then so do your written words.

many did under Clinton -- are you saying that they were less honorable than those serving under Bush ???

Heh?   Am I saying what???  
How in the world did you get THAT from what I just said?

Tell that to all of the men who sacrficed in Somolia, only to have the PRESIDENT render their honorable service moot, by cutting and running out of fear that it may require HIM to sacrifice a little political capital.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#42]
I have seriously been considering re enlisting. I have decided to hold off until after the elections pass to make my decision. I went in under Clinton, came out under Bush, and refuse to serve in the military if it is controlled by Kerry.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

others will.

"Shameful"?

"Shameful".

They weathered Clinton

Then so do your written words.

Heh?   Am I saying what???  
How in the world did you get THAT from what I just said?

Tell that to all of the men who sacrificed in Somalia, only to have the PRESIDENT render their honorable service moot, by cutting and running out of fear that it may require HIM to sacrifice a little political capital.

Clinton was a fucktard and boned those that were in Somalia --- for sure

isn't the first time nor will it be the last time.

I can go back to the Indian wars to the present ---
soldiers have been used and abused--
they still served with honor and deserve the ---------------- respect -----------

One does what one can   in the present system that is in place.

If you want perfect --- you still don't have it  - even with BUSH.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#44]
I got out because of Clinton, considered going back in the guard for Bush because the local unit was going to Iraq.  The wife got Preg, oh well, can't take the paycut.  It hurts me every day I see it on the news though.  If Kerry gets elected I might like that one choice I made.

If Kerry wants to increase the size of the .mil the asshats who voted for him can enlist and go serve under the UN.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:37:36 PM EDT
[#45]

If Kerry wants to increase the size of the .mil the asshats who voted for him can enlist and go serve under the UN.

best post to date!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
So if Kerry wins, it is time to head for the hills and abandon the Republic, because it is doomed and unreedemable? Politicians come and go, our country was founded on stronger stuff than that, it will survive, and will continue to require good men who are able to hold thier noses and serve thier country.

Yes.  Because of what it says about the American people.  A Kerry victory means they are ready to surrender to terrorists and we are on the slipper slope to being an "owned" nation like France.

Whatever happened to "millions for defense but not a penny for tribute"?

GunLvr
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#47]
What is your MOS.  Baybe they just won't let you leave . . .
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

<out>

You are looking at it all wrong. You are not serving the CINC. You are serving the citizens of the United Staes. For which we are grateful.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
What is your MOS.  Baybe they just won't let you leave . . .

Security Forces....I'm sure they wont let me leave now that I think about it with Kerry.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#50]
even though i hate kerry, i still belive that i have a duty as an american to serve my country regardless of the leader. so now i just gotta get my butt down and sign up for the airforce and follow in my fathers and grand fathers foot steps.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top