Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 12:10:10 PM EDT
It wasn't in anyones yard.  It was at a freeway on ramp.  I changed it to say "For a Stronger Al Qaeda".  You should have heard the gastly things people were yelling at me from their cars.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, you rule.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Pics please.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome. Cheers
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#5]
All you did was clarify the sign.  I am sure it had a typo and said "For a Stronger America."
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It wasn't in anyones yard.  It was at a freeway on ramp.  I changed it to say "For a Stronger Al Qaeda".  You should have heard the gastly things people were yelling at me from their cars.

and all while in CA...That is brave
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Its not like it was in somebodys yard or something.   I LOVE IT!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:12:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:13:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Please note, the sheeple stayed IN THEIR CARS!  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:13:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey I was in CA last week.  There are quite a few Bush signs as well as bumper stickers.  I was in shock.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Where abouts in CA?

CW
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#12]
You are a god - I respect the shit out of you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey I was in CA last week.  There are quite a few Bush signs as well as bumper stickers.  I was in shock.

Bigfeet

That is true, there are some Bush bumper stickers *points to our cars*

I tried convincing my dad to let me egg the cars with the sKerry bumper stickers that our neighbors have...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You, sir, are an AMERICAN HERO!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bigfeet

I'm telling you, tomorrow GW gets 55 EVs from here. You know we booted a DEM governor last year...

CW
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:17:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Where abouts in CA?

CW

It's the Lafayette on ramp for Highway 24, south on Pleasant Hill Rd.  Visible to a large percentage on Contra Costa County commuters.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:28:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where abouts in CA?

CW

It's the Lafayette on ramp for Highway 24, south on Pleasant Hill Rd.  Visible to a large percentage on Contra Costa County commuters.

If it's still there on my way home i'm getting pics.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:37:24 PM EDT
[#18]
you rule!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where abouts in CA?

CW

I used to live in Los Gatos, I know exactly where that is. Way to go!!!

CW
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:04:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Where abouts in CA?

CW

CW,
I do not know if you were asking me or not, but I was in the SAC area.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:05:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:08:21 PM EDT
[#22]
I Never did, but I sure wanted to.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:13:36 PM EDT
[#23]
I have been relieving the Virginia roadside of these for over a month now.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Didn't see it, though it was dark.  There was one that was half-knocked over, but other than that, the rest looked normal including the one someone had stapled over a Bush sign.

This is in a "conservative" part of the county, too.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Wrong, wrong, WRONG.  Congrats, you're just as bad as those who vandalize Bush/Cheney signs, who I am sure you hate.

Does ARFCOM now endorse vandalizing private property?  For shame.  Just because it is a sign for that fucktard kerry doesn't make it right.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong, wrong, WRONG.  Congrats, you're just as bad as those who vandalize Bush/Cheney signs, who I am sure you hate.

Does ARFCOM now endorse vandalizing private property?  For shame.  Just because it is a sign for that fucktard kerry doesn't make it right.

"One man with courage, makes a majority."  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:25:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

An illegally placed sign....
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#28]
I found one on the side of the road yesterday that had already been run over and knocked down.  I happened to be on my way out to do some shooting and I needed something to staple my michael moore target to.

Got to kill two birds with one ar15.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where abouts in CA?

CW

Dude, that's like 3 minutes away from me! I'll look for it tomorrow.

Uncool about asking to egg a car with a kerry sticker on it - don't destruct private property.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Well my contest got locked, but I did manage to get a few.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

that's not private property, it was litter.  it wasn't on someone's yard, but on the ground his tax dollars paid for.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:51:53 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

THE OTHER NIGHT I GOT HOME AROUND 20:00 AND THERE WAS A KERRY SIGN IN MY YARD...I GOT OUT, EMPTIED AN EVIL HI-CAP MAR INTO IT, THREW IT IN THE STREET AND WENT IN THE HOUSE. IT WAS PRETTY FRICKIN' FUNNY. DOGS BARKING, LIGHTS COMIN' ON... ECT.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Legal and right are not always the same.  Take the high road guys.  Don't sink to the democrats level.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

TO ALL KERRY VOTERS:: Your mom called...she changed her mind about the abortion...kill yourself immediately

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:03:28 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THE OTHER NIGHT I GOT HOME AROUND 20:00 AND THERE WAS A KERRY SIGN IN MY YARD...I GOT OUT, EMPTIED AN EVIL HI-CAP MAR INTO IT, THREW IT IN THE STREET AND WENT IN THE HOUSE. IT WAS PRETTY FRICKIN' FUNNY. DOGS BARKING, LIGHTS COMIN' ON... ECT.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please note, the sheeple stayed IN THEIR CARS!  

+1

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Agree with Max Power. I would not stoop to that level. Nor would I intimidate a Kerry voter.
We should act like gentlemen warriors, not immature teenaged punks.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Nah, I'm going to go with the litter thing... it wasn't suposed to be there in the first place... though, I guess that makes changing it "adding to the litter." or not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top