Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 11:22:28 AM EDT
For those that might be interested in the complete transcript of what OBL had to say in his video, instead of the 20 second sound bite our media thinks we deserve to hear:

english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79C6AF22-98FB-4A1C-B21F-2BC36E87F61F.htm

The link to this transcript came from this article here:

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1031-24.htm

I in no way support OBL or condone his actions, this is simply for those who, like myself prefer to trust sources other than those in the National Media.

It should be noted that the BBC and Druge have transcripts also, which when compared to the above MAY provide some enlightenment on what the real truth  of what he said is, as they both lack the "total content" of what is linked above......

Mike

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#1]
cool.  do you happen to know where the transcripts for Azzam the American are?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:32:54 AM EDT
[#2]
No link, but you can trust MEMRI translations

- BG
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought the comment "Bin Laden muscles in" is poorly thought out. He's only "in" because the media let's in any hack or psycho and then broadcasts it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Ok, I just read that whole thing and I am amazed.   Every Democrat talking point is listed, all the way to Haliburton.  This truely uncanny!

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:23:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ok, I just read that whole thing and I am amazed.   Every Democrat talking point is listed, all the way to Haliburton.  This truely uncanny!

un-fuckin believable.

-LS
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

un-fuckin believable.

-LS

Bin Laden and the Democratic party both work the the same being, the devil, so the fact that they say the same things does not surprise me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you for posting that link.  When Osama talks about the stunning successes (?) I have to believe that he is talking about his goal of living in the sixth century.  He is living his dream in that department.  I hope his favorite goat explodes.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:52:26 PM EDT
[#8]
tagged
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:55:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Stats:

# of times Bush mentioned by name: 15
# of times Kerry mentioned by name: 1

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the link!  Just read (and then re-read) the whole thing.  I am speechless...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#11]
This is just classic divide and conquer type propaganda. I just had one of the lib docs I work with spewing about how we should listen to him, blah, blah, blah. And this guy is really intelligent...but a flaming lib. He tells them what they want to hear when in fact he hates what they represent more than us. But they will not take the fight to him and he knows it. Pathetic.

KEA
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#12]
He is wrong on two counts:

1) ...you may recall that for every action, there is a reaction...
   He has the wrong physics. E=mc2 is the relevant equation.

2) As has been said, "An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure."
   We aren't talking about a pound of cure. 1 megaton of cure is better than an ounce of
   hydrogen.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top