Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 8:51:02 AM EDT
Man are they consumed with strange ideas of conspiracy!!!!

These folks are psychiatrically diagnosable!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=201x8

I can't wait till this ends successfully for Bush!!

GO W
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:56:25 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL. What are they going to do? I could just imagine a platoon of middle aged, overweight, botox enhanced, liposuction loving soccer moms invading my polling place? Too funny!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:01:42 AM EDT
[#2]
LOOOONY!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#3]
They're going to boycott the Dolphins!!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=106x11802

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:24:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Man are they consumed with strange ideas of conspiracy!!!!

These folks are psychiatrically diagnosable!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=201x8

I can't wait till this ends successfully for Bush!!

GO W

Bad link - you chopped the end of it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:28:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Works fine for me. Did you cut and paste it right??
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#6]
LMFAO

I am wondering if a naked protest might help? We all go sit in the street naked and refuse to put our clothes on until they count the goddamn votes?

WTF?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
LMFAO

I am wondering if a naked protest might help? We all go sit in the street naked and refuse to put our clothes on until they count the goddamn votes?

WTF?

That's the kind of shit I'm talking about!!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:48:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Give me a break!
These ass clowns have been spouting off about their supposed strikes, protests, and BS for months.

They aren't gonna do damn thing except sit on their couch, cry like a 2 year old kid with diaper rash, and watch their big screen TV in disbelief when they realize that the MAJORITY of the country isn't as delusional as they are.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Kinda like the way the SA protected the polling places in Germany, 1933...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:05:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
LMFAO

WTF?

That has to be from one of us.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:38:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Bump
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#12]

We really can't let them get away with it again. I am wondering if a naked protest might help? We all go sit in the street naked and refuse to put our clothes on until they count the goddamn votes?

Shoot the naked ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top