Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 8:35:45 AM EDT

i imagine bill clinton will be hanging out there a lot...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:38:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Kerry won't be president.  And thanks for outing yourself.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:38:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if he'll have Osama over!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Wrong. Bill Clinton would be in Harlem packing up his offices, and preparing to move into the UN Secretary General's office at the UN building.

No, if John Kerry is elected the White House will become more like the Alamo. A tourist attraction where people go to see the place where brave men tried to make a stand but were defeated.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Kerry won't be president.  And thanks for outing yourself.

Dude..if he is a DUh spy...he went to alot of trouble for it:

torstin
Post Number :: 1870

PA, USA

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#5]
No frat house.  It would be New England stuffed shirt all the way.  Society people only.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:50:16 AM EDT
[#6]
He will give it to his ugly wife so he don't have to see her, then he will move into the u.n.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:51:01 AM EDT
[#7]
im not a du spy. i'll be voting for bush. but i'm still troubled by many aspects of kerry's personality and in a larger sense the values of those who support him. i really don't think they have any appreciation or respect for the office as its traditionally existed. i suspect theyd just as soon trash the history of the white house to accomidate the hollywood style parties...and whatever else struck their fancy at the moment.

the comment about the alamo is a good example. to me it seems as if a smaller and smaller group admires or respects bravery these days....let alone would be willing to pay to see such a place.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:53:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No, if John Kerry is elected the White House will become more like the Alamo. A tourist attraction where people go to see the place where brave men tried to make a stand but were defeated.

That maybe closer to the truth than any of us realize.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
i suspect theyd just as soon trash the history of the white house to accomidate the hollywood style parties...and whatever else struck their fancy at the moment.

Kerry and Heinz are blue bloods.  If he wins, they will forget about icky personal contact with hippies, entertainers, and the common man as soon as they get there...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:09:31 AM EDT
[#10]
It will be more like The International House of Pancakes, for it's policy flip-flopping, and love of everything U.N.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:26:59 AM EDT
[#11]
More like a dog house than a frat house with teh-rayza living there!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:32:49 AM EDT
[#12]
They should fill it full of TV cameras.  With the new popularity of reality shows, Theresa ought to be a white trash hit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top