Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 8:24:23 AM EDT
Doesn't it seem since the 2000 election that the media is a attention whore? I really believe that the media is blowing this up as a super tight race just to keep you glued to their station or paper or website. I really don't believe it's a tight race after all, but we will all see tomorrow night or Wed. morning
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to believe that....

However, I know too many intelligent people voting for Kerry.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:38:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Doesn't it seem since the 2000 election that the media is a attention whore? I really believe that the media is blowing this up as a super tight race just to keep you glued to their station or paper or website. I really don't believe it's a tight race after all, but we will all see tomorrow night or Wed. morning

I've been feeling this for a while as well. I think someone needs to take a serious look at the media when this is all over.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'd like to believe that....

However, I know too many intelligent people voting for Kerry.  

I know some people voting for Kerry as well…

I can say just the opposite they are not the most intelligent bunch, rather a bunch of dullards for the most part.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:21:08 AM EDT
[#4]
my brother is voting for Kerry.   But thats just because he is incapable of having an opinion of his own.

Sadly enough, hes an RN and he can't see how dangerous Kerry would be to the medical care industry...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#5]
i know of one person voting for kerry..i told him about the senate hearings in 71 and he said it was a diffrent guy not the guy running for president i brought him info pics and all still didnt belive me...he stated that someone who did that couldnt run for president...friggin dumbass

anthough i did convert about 7 people that are union people where i work showed them a article where he said he was planning on cutting the navy defense budjet by 2/3 while in office....they were pissed and basically said fuk kerry  

btw we work at noprthrup grumman navy ship builder...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top