Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 8:12:38 AM EDT

A little nasty weather  perhaps in Ohio???

Rainy November

A rainy, snowy start to November
9:08 A.M. ET 11/1/2004

Matthew Newman, Senior Meteorologist, The Weather Channel

Midwest
November will begin on the nasty side for many across the Midwest as snow targets the High Plains and flooding rains take aim at the mid-Mississippi Valley. A slow-moving frontal system will dump locally heavy rainfall from the mid-Mississippi Valley into the Ohio Valley. Meanwhile, an upslope flow behind the cold front will result in snow across the central High Plains. Several inches of snow may accumulate across eastern Colorado and western Kansas. Highs will range from the 30s across the central High Plains to the mild 70s across the Ohio Valley.

West
Just as one storm system slides slowly eastward, a new storm will overspread the Northwest today with more rain and mountain snow. Snow will continue to pile up across the Southern Rockies where winds will also be quite gusty. In-between weather systems, high pressure will result in generally dry weather across the Great Basin and California. Winds around the high pressure system will blow offshore across Southern California where wind advisories are posted for the mountainous areas.

South
The forecast across the Southeast on the first day of November resembles that of a forecast more fit for a day in September. A ridge of high pressure will again result in afternoon temperatures some 10 to 15 degrees above average under generally partly cloudy skies. Meanwhile, a storm system will bring unsettled weather to points west of the Mississippi River. Strong storms and flooding rains may threaten parts of the eastern Texas and Oklahoma while snow will fall across West Texas and parts of the southern High Plains. In fact, several inches may pile up. This will combine with windy conditions to cause blowing and drifting. Highs across the region will range from the cooler 30s and 40s in West Texas to the balmy 80s along the Gulf Coast and throughout the Southeast.

Northeast
November will kick off on a calm note across the Northeast as a storm system departs and is replaced by high pressure. Lighter winds will also be more widespread after a windy Sunday throughout the Great Lakes. Only a few showers may dampen last minute campaigning across Northern New England and the Upper Ohio Valley. Highs will range from the 50s across New England and the Great Lakes to the low and mid-60s across the Mid-Atlantic.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:18:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope it storms like hell all day in ohio.Because you know the Dems and Deaniacs are to lazy to venture in to the rain.

Especially when you can hang out inside eating Grape Nuts and smoking Cheebah and talking about how great Howard Dean was.And that you would throw your vote to Skerry just because he is not BUSH!

4 MORE YEARS SUCKAS!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:25:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Michigan's forecast is Cold and Rainy, with the rain clearing up in the afternoon, but the temperature dropping.

That's not so good for Kerry. Detroiters will stay in their crack houses where it's nice and warm!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:30:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hope it storms like hell all day in ohio.Because you know the Dems and Deaniacs are to lazy to venture in to the rain.

Especially when you can hang out inside eating Grape Nuts and smoking Cheebah and talking about how great Howard Dean was.And that you would throw your vote to Skerry just because he is not BUSH!

4 MORE YEARS SUCKAS!!!!!!!!  

Even they know drinking and driving don't mix.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:34:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Voted early, in line one hour 40 minutes just to get to the door of the polling place. W04
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:54:46 AM EDT
[#5]
CRAP....

no rain forcasted here
Stoney's neck of the woods
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:55:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hope it storms like hell all day in ohio.Because you know the Dems and Deaniacs are to lazy

TOO lazy!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope it storms like hell all day in ohio.Because you know the Dems and Deaniacs are to lazy

TOO lazy!

He was too lazy to add the second "o"
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TOO lazy!

He was too lazy to add the second "o"

Fellas get a fucking life.I dont recall having to pass a grammer quiz to get my membership here.Substance is what counts.

Just vote Republican O.K.!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top