Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 7:40:46 AM EDT
I've got $100 that GW will be re-elected with a lib at work.

Anyone else?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:41:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got my tax dollars on the election.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've got $100 that GW will be re-elected with a lib at work.

Anyone else?

I really hate to say it but I am not putting money on this one. I have a bad feeling about this just like before Clinton was re rlected.

I live in Broward county FL. I voted early the other week and the polls were packed. With elderly and minorities, Mostly elderly from the retirement villiages like Wynmoore Villiage and Century Village. Extremely Democratic in thos areas. They usually dont show up at the polls in those numbers. And I never saw them bussed in before like that. Maybe they are getting a free special at Dennys after.

Judging from the attitudes and opinions expresses by people here, I am kind of scared for this election. I think Kerry is going to grab the popular vote in this area BIG time. I dont want it but I am just going by observation. I think we are in big trouble.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Ive got $20 with a lib at work too.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've got my tax dollars on the election.  

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#5]
In a way.  I have put options, betting that there will be some controversy created by the crookocrats. resulting in a short but possibly sharp downturn in the market.  I'll have to watch it like a hawk Wed. AM.  I also have some longer term csalls, betting sanity will return and Bush elected.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:52:09 PM EDT
[#6]
$10 with Sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I have one strong dem that I offered to go 100 or 500.  This was the only thing that shut him up,  so every time I see him I ask if he is ready,  and he ain't.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I got my career on the election - if Kerry wins - I am going to be really disenchanted with the military - I remember the gay policies (figuratively and literally) of the Klinton years. Kerry will ruin the military and will do so fast.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:04:51 AM EDT
[#9]
20 riding on Bush with a bitch from work, who told me I was "shell-shocked" because Bush sent me to Iraq and I still voted for him.  Let's hope President Bush's supporters will silence this sack of liberal shit and millions more like her by tonight.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top