Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 6:41:31 AM EDT
Seen a kid last night that could not have been more the 5 or 6 were a big joker card with GWs picture on it. THe back was covered with about 8-10 sifferent anti Bush pro Kerry signs.

I said to the guy walking with his kid "Your an asshole!" My wife glared at me and said loud enough for him to hear "Yes he is, but no need to let the kids hear you talk like that". She turned and flipped the guy the bird from about 2 feet! I was floored!

Our town is way left, but that is just wrong. To use your young child as a political statment!
Just needed to vent.

CH
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:45:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I was going to tape little Bush/Cheney cards to the candy bars I was passing out last night, but I decided against it because I thought "Halloween is for the kids, not politics".
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:47:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:50:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was going to tape little Bush/Cheney cards to the candy bars I was passing out last night, but I decided against it because I thought "Halloween is for the kids, not politics".

Do Muslims celebrate Haloween in Michigan?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:51:11 AM EDT
[#4]
This morning, on my drive into work, there were two men holding up a sign across a pedestrian bridge with a picture of an (alleged) aborted fetus head on one side and a picture of Senator Russ Fiengold (D-WI, incumbent) on the other.  

I take it that they weren't Feingold supporters.

What is is it with those (alleged) aborted fetus picture guys?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:52:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:57:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Detroit. Sort of a big group there.
Don't imagine the Bush candybars would be their favorite Halloween snack.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:57:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You could give out rotten apples with Kerry for President painted on them.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:58:30 AM EDT
[#8]

This is the front and back of the shirt I'll be wearing when I got vote.

My wife will be wearing this one

in case the window doesn't open for ya

Chris
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:04:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
www.funnytimes.com/features/dope/seed_front_lg.jpg

www.funnytimes.com/features/dope/seed_back_lg.jpg

This is the front and back of the shirt I'll be wearing when I got vote.

My wife will be wearing this one

store1.yimg.com/I/ekay_1818_9530809

in case the window doesn't open for ya

Chris

Chris,

FYI, You might want to check local poll laws before you do that. Some states have clauses that prevent advertisements, for or against either candidate, from being displayed at the poll location.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:08:01 AM EDT
[#10]
We have button up cover shirts just in case

It didn't stop the goon squad from accosting us last election , so i hope we get the same concideration with ours.

Chris
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:11:00 AM EDT
[#11]
You going to vote Badnarik, V22?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:14:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes

Chris

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:14:57 AM EDT
[#13]
I cannot believe some of the ads I'm seeing down here. So far, Bush has been accused of:

- Not hiring enough Air-Traffic Controllers, thus making air travel unsafe (run by the ATC Union)
- Engineering the flu vaccine  shortage
- a vaccine shortage of 50 MILLION doses
- Telling pregnant women not to get sick
- Losing the war in Iraq

etc.

Un-frigging-believable!

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Seen a kid last night that could not have been more the 5 or 6 were a big joker card with GWs picture on it. THe back was covered with about 8-10 sifferent anti Bush pro Kerry signs.

I said to the guy walking with his kid "Your an asshole!" My wife glared at me and said loud enough for him to hear "Yes he is, but no need to let the kids hear you talk like that". She turned and flipped the guy the bird from about 2 feet! I was floored!

Our town is way left, but that is just wrong. To use your young child as a political statment!
Just needed to vent.

CH

Agree
Shouldn't use little kids for your politics
It was Halloween for crying out loud
It is done enough in public schools

GM
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yes

Chris

Quoted:

The T-shirt sounds a lot more leftist than libertarian.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top