Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 5:58:14 AM EDT
Yes, I'm a dumbass. This is the first time I've ever voted...Sooo... Where do I go?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:58:58 AM EDT
[#1]
At the polls.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:59:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Call your county court house (county clerks office), and they can tell you where your polling place is, or just vote at the courthouse.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:59:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes, I'm a dumbass. This is the first time I've ever voted...Sooo... Where do I go?

call your local board of election and they will tell you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:00:12 AM EDT
[#4]
look at your voters registration card.  should be on there.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:00:34 AM EDT
[#5]
You should have gotten a voter pamphlet telling you where to go.

Or I can tell you where to go

SGatr15
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:01:29 AM EDT
[#6]
You gotta be registered first. If you're not, it's to late.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:02:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Call your county court house (county clerks office), and they can tell you where your polling place is, or just vote at the courthouse.

Cool, I pay my utilities at the courthouse, and I have to pay them tomorrow.
How convenient.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#8]
assuming you've REGISTERED, you *should* get  something from the county/state telling you the correct polling place in your precinct to go to...usually a shool, in my neck of the woods.  

You will need to take your voter card, or whatever else the state issues, to the polling place with you.  

If you haven't registered, you may be SOL, depending on state law.  Since it looks like you haven't received anything telling you this, If I were you, I'd call someone ASAP.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:12:58 AM EDT
[#9]
If you're a democrap, then you may vote at any and all voting precinct locations -- as many times as you wish, using as many different identities as you wish. You have that right, because you feel that you got "ripped-off" in Y2K.

If you're a repub, then forget about all of the above and just vote once at the polling place designated for your precinct. You stole the election and can only vote once (or ZERO if you are a member of the active military).
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:18:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Your polling place should be on your voters registration card.
You do have a voters registration card, don't you?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:21:14 AM EDT
[#11]
i have my card, but is required to bring it?
friend went and voted last week only asked name and address and they told her when she was borned and didn't even ask for the card or id.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top