Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 5:41:57 AM EDT
Let me first say that I work at all the Ohio State home game.  I sell beer in the Holiday Inn parking lot, which is called Hiney Gate.  If you have never been to Hiney Gate and you live in Columbus then you should check it out sometime.  

Anywho, as I am selling beer a guy comes up with a GWB stirt and a bunch of stickers so after selling him some beer and getting my sticker I put it on my shirt to show my support and see what kind of remarks I get.  

I only got one negative remark the whole day.  Two ladies asked me "Why are you voting for GWB, don't you like teachers and school kids?".  I am working and do not feel like arguing so I simply replied "NO!"  

What's the moral to this story?  ALOT of GWB support at the OSU game this weekend.  

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:44:53 AM EDT
[#1]
GO BUSH!

GO BUCKS!

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:48:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

What's the moral to this story?  ALOT of GWB support at the OSU game this weekend.  

He increased education funding by 40%, the dems claim thats a cut.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:50:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Suggestion for you. Make two lines, one for those who support GWB and one for those who support JFK, large noticeable signage. Display no personal preferance for either. Folks who like up in the GWB line get your regular price, folks who line up in the JFK line pay %20 more. Since your next event will be post election, should JFK win,  you can explain it as price increase due to anticipated small business costs & taxes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top