Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/1/2004 5:03:44 AM EDT
this was on Drudge, OBL is threatening to attack red states. all I've got to say is "come get some".
http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/33124.htm
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:07:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:11:57 AM EDT
[#2]
These asshats don't understand how America works.  The more we get threatened, the more we do the OPPOSITE of what they want.

"Allah, jihad muhammad durka"   translation:  We want you to vote for Kerry.

"This motherfucker thinks he's gonna tell me what to do?"  translation:  I'm voting for Bush just to spite you, you fucking terrorist.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:12:41 AM EDT
[#3]
It is my sincere hope that this nation's reply to UBL will be:

THIS AIN'T SPAIN!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:13:27 AM EDT
[#4]

MONSTER'S DEADLY WARNING TO 'RED' STATES

By NILES LATHEM

New York Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 1, 2004 -- WASHINGTON - Osama bin Laden warned in his October Surprise video that he will be closely monitoring the state-by-state election returns in tomorrow's presidential race — and will spare any state that votes against President Bush from being attacked, according to a new analysis of his statement.
The respected Middle East Media Research Institute, which monitors and translates Arabic media and Internet sites, said initial translations of a key portion of bin Laden's video rant to the American people Friday night missed an ostentatious bid by the Saudi-born terror master to divide American voters and tilt the election towards Democratic challenger John Kerry.

MEMRI said radical Islamist commentators monitored over the Internet this past weekend also interpreted the key passage of bin Laden's diatribe to mean that any U.S. state that votes to elect Bush on Tuesday will be considered an "enemy" and any state that votes for Kerry has "chosen to make peace with us."

The statement in question is when bin Laden said on the tape: "Your security is up to you, and any state that does not toy with our security automatically guarantees its own security."

That sentence followed a lengthy passage in the video in which bin Laden launches personal attacks on the president.

Yigal Carmon, president of MEMRI, said bin Laden used the Arabic term "ay-wilaya" to refer to a "state" in that sentence.

That term "specifically refers to an American state, like Tennessee," Carmon said, adding that if bin Laden were referring to a "country" he would have used the Arabic word "dawla."

MEMRI also translated an analysis of bin Laden's statement from the Islamist Web site al-Qal'a, well known for posting al-Qaeda messages, which agreed that bin Laden's use of the word "ay-wilaya" was meant as a "warning to every U.S state separately."

"It means that any U.S. state that will choose to vote for the white thug Bush as president, it means that it chose to fight us and we will consider it an enemy to us, and any state that will vote against Bush, it means that it chose to make peace with us and we will not characterize it as an enemy," the Web site said, according to MEMRI's translation.

---------------

And Michael Moore, moments after 9/11/01:

Speaking about 9/11, "Many families have been devastated tonight. This just is not right. They did not deserve to die. If someone did this to get back at Bush, then they did so by killing thousands of people who DID NOT VOTE for him! Boston, New York, DC, and the planes' destination of California -- these were places that voted AGAINST Bush!"

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:13:28 AM EDT
[#5]
No wonder ABC held off on playing the tape....

Osama bin Laden warned in his October Surprise video that he will be closely monitoring the state-by-state election returns in tomorrow's presidential race — and will spare any state that votes against
President Bush from being attacked,
according to a new analysis of his statement.  The respected Middle East Media Research Institute, which monitors and translates Arabic media and Internet sites, said initial translations of a key portion of bin Laden's video rant to the American people Friday night missed an ostentatious bid by the Saudi-born terror master to divide American voters and tilt the election towards Democratic challenger John Kerry.

MEMRI said radical Islamist commentators monitored over the Internet this past weekend also interpreted the key passage of bin Laden's diatribe to mean that any U.S. state that votes to elect Bush on Tuesday will be considered an "enemy" and any state that votes for Kerry has "chosen to make peace with us."

The statement in question is when bin Laden said on the tape: "Your security is up to you, and any state that does not toy with our security automatically guarantees its own security."

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:13:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
These asshats don't understand how America works.  The more we get threatened, the more we do the OPPOSITE of what they want.

They do understand, because the bush and bin laden families are in business together. This is a karl rove revers psychology trick to goad people into voting for bush.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:14:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Is it UBL or OBL??? I thought it was Osama, but on Fox News they kept writing "UBL"
I don't get it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:15:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They do understand, because the bush and bin laden families are in business together. This is a karl rove revers psychology trick to goad people into voting for bush.

Oh yeah, I forgot.  Karl Rove was the man holding the knife in all those beheading videos.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:17:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Ya'll DO know where your local mosques are located, Don't You ?

.....i'm just say'n.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:22:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

.....i'm just say'n.  

www.islamicfinder.org/
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:23:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:30:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Anyone who believes that the U.S. will be free from terror strikes if Kerry is elected is in desperate need of a .45 caliber aspirin.  

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:36:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:43:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Please oh please let my state be "RED" in the end...  Maybe he'd be real pissed at us.  27 electoral votes and all
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:44:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Mark me down for the white thug.....
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:49:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Another white thug vote here
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:50:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Speaking about 9/11, "Many families have been devastated tonight. This just is not right. They did not deserve to die. If someone did this to get back at Bush, then they did so by killing thousands of people who DID NOT VOTE for him! Boston, New York, DC, and the planes' destination of California -- these were places that voted AGAINST Bush!"

Someone should tell him that they attacked us during Clinton years in office too.  It had nothing to do with getting back at Bush.  What a tard.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:50:58 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm down for the white thug but I live in a blue state.

Do you honestly think swing voters are going to go vote for W with this?

Think about it...  

- BG

EDIT:  What the hell am I thinking?   OBL just endorsed KERRY for chrissakes

4 more baby
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:53:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:55:01 AM EDT
[#20]
SO what's Bin Laden going to give the folks in New York and New Jersey who didn't support Bush the first time but still got attacked?   An IOU?

Fucking terrorist rat bastard is trying to play divide and conquor...   and the liberals are letting him.

I'm feeling pretty satisfied that I just upped my ammo holdings, almost purely on a whim, by about 5000 rounds in the last few weeks.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:56:14 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Is it UBL or OBL??? I thought it was Osama, but on Fox News they kept writing "UBL"
I don't get it.

The "correct" spelling of his name is in an alphabet that isn't the same as ours, Arabic, I believe. When proper names from non-English-style alphabets are rendered to our alphabet, it's usually done in some sort of attempt to match how the name might be spoken.

I think Fox news likes to call him Usama Bin Laden because that puts USA in his name, and want to do it as a little insult.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:58:10 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn  ----------- you got me to thinking......
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:59:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Put me down for one "white thug" and a side of f-you obl.

GM
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:59:49 AM EDT
[#24]
I know where all the local Mosques are in my town. I suggest that you locate yours. There will be no 9/11's on my watch.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:59:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn  ----------- you got me to thinking......

Oh sh!t,  we're in trouble now.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:00:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Stop at subway en route: IE Bring a lunch.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:01:12 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

uh, dude? bin ladens family has disowned him...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:01:26 AM EDT
[#28]
In English, "state" and "country" are interchangable, but I guess we'll have to defer to the linguists at MEMRI.

Yossef Bodansky says that "Usama" is the more correct spelling, but the point is academic.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Osama should get a membership here so we can debate him!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:04:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Is this real?  I'm incredulous.  But the Post endorses Bush.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:11:51 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't get it.

The "correct" spelling of his name is in an alphabet that isn't the same as ours, Arabic, I believe. When proper names from non-English-style alphabets are rendered to our alphabet, it's usually done in some sort of attempt to match how the name might be spoken.

I think Fox news likes to call him Usama Bin Laden because that puts USA in his name, and want to do it as a little insult.

I think it's more in the way the first vowel is pronounced. I'm guessing the sound in Arabic is more like the double oo sound as in book. So the "U" is closer sounding because us crazy Americans see the "O" and make it a long o sound. But I might be wrong.

I sure wish he'd have come out with this video sooner. I voted for the white thug last week.

Dipshit cheated me out of relishing marking my ballet. Rather than just enjoying it.

Bring it on Asshole.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:15:59 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

+1!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:45:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:19:42 AM EDT
[#34]
My wife pointed this out when she read the full transcript online Friday.

We were both dumbfounded that the media was missing the most sensational part of this tape.  The media clearly wants Kerry to win, but juicy sensationalism usually overrides their leftist leanings.

Oh please, oh please let this hit the nightly news programs tonight.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:48:17 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

uh, dude? bin ladens family has disowned him...

I heard one of his sisters interviewed on the radio. She had left the US after 9/11, but came back. Her opinon was that they hate the US for cultural reasons--not due to US foreign policy. It all comes down to envy on their part, and that backs up the Bush approach.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:02:24 AM EDT
[#36]

COME GET SOME

Signed,

The Citizens of the Great State of Utah

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:06:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Is it just me, or does OBL now completely resemble some sort of Bond villain after this video?  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Non white thug voting for Bush here.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:11:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Osama should get a membership here so we can debate him!

He has a troll account here...........howster!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't get it.

I think it's more in the way the first vowel is pronounced. I'm guessing the sound in Arabic is more like the double oo sound as in book. So the "U" is closer sounding because us crazy Americans see the "O" and make it a long o sound. But I might be wrong.

I sure wish he'd have come out with this video sooner. I voted for the white thug last week.

Dipshit cheated me out of relishing marking my ballet. Rather than just enjoying it.

Bring it on Asshole.

The FBI is looking for USAMA BIN LADEN

www.fbi.gov/mostwant/topten/fugitives/laden.htm
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:14:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Bitchin! I live in a red state and am surrounded by blue weenies. This should be fun!

CW

ETA: Historical precident. 2003 recall (of a DEM governor) map

CW
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:15:47 AM EDT
[#42]

BWWWAAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA!

It's hilarious.  Osama Bin Laden telling you not to vote for Bush is probably the ONLY way to get a Democrat to actually vote for Bush.

Thanks for the landslide for Bush, OBL  

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#43]
No wonder no one has talked about this in the main stream media.

Oh,
And if they come to Alaska, they may find themselves at the taxidermist and the sausage shop.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#44]
If your WATCHING OBL??

I'll give you my fucking address. You come to see me. I fucking dare you. One white christian soldier against all you care to send.

BTW, my wife will be here and I heard that If a woman kills you, you dont go to islamo heaven.

Nice site there, lots of EMENY ASSETS should this war reach my city. I got my gallon of GAS ready.

Jus' saying.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm with you, az - maybe obl wants to bring some to Mississippi.  I gotta lot of sinkholes to fill.

I'm just sayin...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1!

I like the white thug comment.  It has a cool sound to it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#47]
come get some you bearded bitch
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:44:18 AM EDT
[#48]
No mosques where I live!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
No mosques where I live!

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

.....i'm just say'n.  

www.islamicfinder.org/

Thanks for the link. 3 islamic centers and 1 attorney noted.

Don't forget to buy pork and coat your bullets to make sure they go straight to HELL and meet the real allah (no caps on purpose) as he laughs at them in torment.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top