Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/1/2004 3:13:47 AM EDT
I'm voting for GEORGE W. BUSH.
I just want to see how many on this Forum are really going to vote for Kerry ( hard to believe as it is ).
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:19:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Well Bush here.

I can lie and say Kerry to piss of people if you want.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:19:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Well im not voting for Bush!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:21:32 AM EDT
[#3]
This is like asking someone to admit they are fond of smoking the pole.....

And yes, if you vote for sKerry, you are truly a pole smoker.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:23:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately, there are quite a few pole smokers on this board - argh!  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:30:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I voted yes for all of them.

Good thing I dount count eh?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:37:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

No you do, did you vote for Howard?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey, c'mon, pole smokers guys, the POLL allows MULTIPLE VOTES!   so it can be skewed just like a regular Left Bias poll can!

Are ya votin' for Kerry or not?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I am voting for the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th John Kerry, but the 1st, and 4th John Kerry are lying treasonous bastards who eat children and take guns away from rape victims.  

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I am voting for the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th John Kerry, but the 1st, and 4th John Kerry are lying treasonous bastards who eat children and take guns away from rape victims.  

Actually, #1 and #4  have just changed position on that issue, as has #2.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm voting for GEORGE W. BUSH.
I just want to see how many on this Forum are really going to vote for Kerry ( hard to believe as it is ).

YEAH, RIGHT
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#12]
how many of those people are really voting for skerry?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
how many of those people are really voting for skerry?

Most of them only voted to see the results.

How do you know?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:02:24 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm voting for John Kerry because I want America to be respected in the world again.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:02:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I was going to go with Bush, but after that Bin Laden tape, I seriously need to think about my family & friends. I live in a swing state, and if he's going to target states that go for Bush, I don't think that's a chance I want to take. My vote can actually make a difference in making Florida safer.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:08:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I was going to go with Bush, but after that Bin Laden tape, I seriously need to think about my family & friends. I live in a swing state, and if he's going to target states that go for Bush, I don't think that's a chance I want to take. My vote can actually make a difference in making Florida safer.

So you are going to buckle to a terrorist and vote for Skerry?And this will make FL a safer place to live?

Surely you jest? Get a grip my friend.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Alos, Kerry is taller....
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I voted for Bush because I fully understand how F##ked the safety of our troops will be if Kerry is elected. If the peaceniks dont want to see military members die needlessly - they should remove their head from their ass and stop supporting Kerry. Kerry is dangerous to America. And yes, I am active duty - and I will NEVER respect John Fonda Kerry as Commander in Chief because he is a goddamn traitor. His actions in the 1970's are equivacle to treason - which is why he initially recieved a dishonorable discharge. Thanks - I had to vent - feel better now - I still hate communists though. I have no love for a marxist who pretends to be a n American.

1971-1975, Good Men Died, While Kerry Lied (Winter Soldier Hearings before Congress)
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#20]
I'll vote for Kerry..
to be the next politician to "come out of the closet"!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#21]
My state will be voting for Kerry no matter who I vote for.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:17:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No you do, did you vote for Howard?

Um no he doesn't. Last time I checked Austrailian Ballots are thrown out....
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you are going to buckle to a terrorist and vote for Skerry?And this will make FL a safer place to live?

Yeah, it will make Florida safer, because when Bin Laden starts targeting us, and we ALL know he will, I'd just assume to reside in a state that's NOT on the list.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:19:12 PM EDT
[#24]
A vote for Kerry here!

I need to sell my pre-ban SP1 for $3,000
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:20:40 PM EDT
[#26]

I truly hope that this was meant as a joke........ If not then you need to grow a pair.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I truly hope that this was meant as a joke........ If not then you need to grow a pair.

Listen this is the bottom line. Bin Laden is going to attack us, that's not an "if" he attacks, it's a "when" he attacks. My life wont be greatly altered if Kerry is in the White House, but me and my family will be safer. Even is W wins, as long as my state goes to Kerry, I'll be even happier about that. Best of both worlds.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, it will make Florida safer, because when Bin Laden starts targeting us, and we ALL know he will, I'd just assume to reside in a state that's NOT on the list.

Uhh...unless you've been in a cave since the early 1980's you should know that terrorists don't tell the truth about anything and they certainly won't keep any promises.  I'll bet you anything that if an attack occurs it will be in a Blue (Kerry) State.  I'm dead serious. I'll bet you anything - at all.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Listen this is the bottom line. Bin Laden is going to attack us, that's not an "if" he attacks, it's a "when" he attacks. My life wont be greatly altered if Kerry is in the White House, but me and my family will be safer. Even is W wins, as long as my state goes to Kerry, I'll be even happier about that. Best of both worlds.

How will Kerry make the country safer? Terrorists will do what they want no matter who is in charge...you need to understand that. You are feeding into the BS media frenzy with the Bin Ladin tapes....I refuse to let POS murdering terrosrits rule the way I vote, the way I live my life. What if our forefathers bowed down to every challenge...where would we be then? I refuse to let a mountain dwelling religous maniac dictate my life. You risk your life every time you walk out your door. I risk my life every time I go to work. If a terrosrist act happens in Florida I will be on the front lines.  

Freedom is not free....

We did not get where we are today from being pushed around.

Be strong.

Vote BUSH!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:41:04 PM EDT
[#31]
I can't type this crap any longer...I was actually starting to make myself    sick. I was kidding. GWB all the way tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:48:41 PM EDT
[#32]
I really won't know till I enter the booth ................ GW turns me off that much...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#33]
i'm actually voting for kerry, right after i vote against him.
huh?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I can't type this crap any longer...I was actually starting to make myself    sick. I was kidding. GWB all the way tomorrow.

haha good man. you had me going tho
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I really won't know till I enter the booth ................ GW turns me off that much...

Can we start calling you Charlie Brown?  Just last night you affirmed that you were going to vote for GW.  Wishy - Washy.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#37]

I can't type this crap any longer...I was actually starting to make myself sick. I was kidding. GWB all the way tomorrow.

Asshole...my docter told me to keep my blood pressure down.

Good job though
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:05:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Kerry supporters post you name and address also please.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#39]
My yes vote here is the only yes vote he'll get from me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:09:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can we start calling you Charlie Brown?  Just last night you affirmed that you were going to vote for GW.  Wishy - Washy.

Yes you can ----------

I have never been so  ---------------  torn  in an election .

I want to do what I think is best for the country in the long run.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:17:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Whether kerry wins or Bush wins...one good thing will come of it. Who ever wins I won't have to salute anymore if they come to the base near me.  Though I will salute either of them, one the right way...the other with my middle finger.  I value my guns, and value a strong American (not UN) run military...guess who I want to continue to be president? hug.gif

PS - wish I could actually see how many "Yes" votes they are...but most are probably votes to see the results, I'm not even doing that...don't want my name anywhere near a poll with the words "Yes" and kerry on it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:19:43 PM EDT
[#43]
VOTE KERRY!!!!!!!!!!!  NOV. 3RD, DON'T FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:00:01 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes you can ----------

will you stand with your brothers on this board or aganst us?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes you can ----------

Hey CB, why do you always post-----------like---------this?

Man, nearly every post---------has one or two of-------------these.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:05:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Na na na na, hey hey hey, GOOD-BYE!!

Bye Johnny-boy!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I'm voting for John Kerry because I want America to be respected in the world again.

when i was 12, i wanted a 'members only' jacket so i'd be respected at school.  then i grew up, and discarded that kind of thinking.

that kind of thinking was present in 1986, and predicted doom.  but despite world opinion, the f111s over tripoli did what they were intended to do.

search my posts, and you'll see that i am one of the most liberal members of this board.  i am neither a chest-beater nor an anti-muslim nor an isolationist.  but there is an essential truth that you seem to have forgotten--

respect comes to those who desire it least:  the strong.

the only strength in this race belongs to bush.

[edit for syntax]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes you can ----------

that response is bullshit.  i don't particularly care for cyanide's politics, but he absolutely MUST do as his conscience dictates.  that is what it is to ba a man.

if his conscience differs from yours, fine.  but with this oblique threat, you've outed yourself as a panderer.

i would have more respect for the vote of an outcast, even one who disagrees with me,  than that of a social bully.  

people like you made the bolsheviks successful.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes you can ----------

that response is bullshit.  i don't particularly care for cyanide's politics, but he absolutely MUST do as his conscience dictates.  that is what it is to ba a man.

if his conscience differs from yours, fine.  but with this oblique threat, you've outed yourself as a panderer.

i would have more respect for the vote of an outcast, even one who disagrees with me,  than that of a social bully.  

people like you made the bolsheviks successful.

Whatever.  As long as he votes for Bush.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
VOTE KERRY!!!!!!!!!!!  NOV. 3RD, DON'T FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO HAHAHAHA
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top